|Item Weight||4.85 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||13.9 x 5.1 x 4.4 inches|
|California residents||Click here for Proposition 65 warning|
|Item model number||6130-33|
|Size||Pack of 1|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Warranty Description||5 Years|
Milwaukee 6130-33 7 Amp 4-1/2-Inch Small Angle Grinder
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The product is easy to use
- The product is durable
- The product is manufactured in China
- Wheel Diameter: 4-1/2", Switch Type: Slide, AMPS/Overload Protection: 7.0 AMPS, Max Watts Out (Power): 750
- Speed RPM: 11000, Voltage: 120 AC Only, Epoxy Motor Protection: Yes, Debris Baffles: Yes, Exhaust System: Multi-Port
- Burst Resistant Guard: Yes, Tool Free Guard: Yes, Cord Type: Double Insulated, Cord Length: 8'
- Spindle Thread: 5/8-11", Easy Acutuation Spindle Lock: Yes, Tool Length: 10.25", Net Tool Weight: 3.5 lbs
- Includes: 6130, 4-1/2" type 27 Grinding Wheel, Type 27 Guard, Spanner Wrench
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
DEWALT DWE402 4-1/2-Inch 11-Amp Paddle Switch Angle Grinder
Makita 9557PBX1 4-1/2-Inch Angle Grinder with Aluminum Case
Hitachi G12SR4 6.2-Amp 4-1/2-Inch Angle Grinder with 5 Abrasive Wheels
PORTER-CABLE PC60TPAG 7-Amp 4-1/2-Inch Angle Grinder/Cut Off Tool
Bosch GWS8-45 Angle Grinder, 4-1/2"
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Industrial Tools|
|Item Dimensions||—||5.94 x 15.63 x 4.81 in||15 x 5.75 x 10 in||4 x 10 x 4 in||4.75 x 14.19 x 5.62 in||3 x 11 x 3.7 in|
4/5" 7A SAG - SLIDE. The product is easy to use. The product is durable. The product is manufactured in China.
From the Manufacturer
Featuring a compact and lightweight design, the 4-1/2” Small Angle Grinder (6130-33) is the smallest in Milwaukee’s extensive grinder line and is the only tool in its class with a tool free burst resistant guard. The built in advanced airflow system, including Debris Baffles and Multi-Port Exhaust, extends tool life.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I use it for metal work so I need something that handle the abuse.
The first issue I noticed is it vibrates way to much. I have bought harbor freight grinders that run smoother. It has enough power for grinding metal and using a wire wheel though. The other day I dropped it on my porch off of a 5 gallon bucket and power switch snapped right off. For a tool that is supposed to be make up to contractor grade, this is unacceptable. It's not a bad grinder for your house for the price but I won't buy another for professional use. I did not purchase from amazon due to the urgency of needing it.