SAW CIRC 7-1/4. The product is easy to use. The product is durable. The product is manufactured in China.
From the Manufacturer
The Tilt-Lok handle on Milwaukee's 6390-20 is the most revolutionary concept for circular saws in years. The eight position cushioned top handle adjusts to any cutting application maximizing comfort and control. Weighing in at 10.4 pounds and delivering 3.25 maximum horsepower, this tool offers the best power to weight ratio in the industry. The blade can bevel to 50 degrees and offers superior visibility and a clear sight line from either side. Helical steel gears and a 22 amp switch are just two of the features that ensure the Milwaukee's reputation for durability.
- New exclusive Tilt-Lok main handle adjusts to the work or most comfortable work position
- 10.4 pounds net weight - lightest 7-1/4 inch, 3.25 maximum horsepower saw reduces operator fatigue, easier to handle
- 15 amp, 3.25 peak horsepower motor - most powerful circle saw cuts tough materials including headers, microlams and wet lumber with ease
- Wide, clear sight line - superior blade visibility from either side
- Circular saw blade and hex blade wrench included
- Blade Size: 7-1/4 in.
- No Load Speed: 5,800 RPM
- Spindle: 5/8 in.
- Spindle Lock
- Soft Grip Handle
- Adjustable Handle
- Blade Position: Right
- Depth of Cut at 90°: 2-7/16 in.
- Depth of Cut at 45°: 1-13/16 in.
- Depth of Cut at 50°: 1-11/16 in.
- Length: 13-3/4 in.
- Tool Weight: 10.4 lbs.