Industrial Deals HPC Trade in your textbooks Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Limited time offer Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TNF TNF TNF  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on September 23, 2012
This battey powered palm nailer seems to be the only cordless palm nailer that will drive framing nails. For small jobs this nailer works just find but if you have a big job to do you better break out the pneumatic. It is a little larger than a pneumatic also.
on March 21, 2011
The Milwaukee M12 cordless palm Nailer came just a few days after I order it. I had some very tight areas to nail off on my new patio cover which I tied into the house right under the eves. It worked like a charm. I finished what I thougt would take hours with a small hammer in about 1/100 of the time. It took me about 3 to 4 minutes to hammer (1) 8 penny nail with a conventional hammer. I used the palm nailer and finished ths job in which (about 30 nails) in about 1/2 the time it took to nail the orignal one. The area I had to nail had about 8 inches of room. No problem for the palm nailer.

I would recommend it to anyone. It even drove the 16 penny nails I had to nail as well.
on June 25, 2017
I' m a big Craftsman buyer, but they can't compete with this nailer gun. I've already used it on a deck project and was totally impressed with the quality and ease of use.
on January 7, 2014
I have a new construction plumbing business, and saw these things in the store. I was hesitant at first, then I tried one out and am glad I did. I usually use palm and framing nailers for backing and light framing, so having something that is cordless is great. One thing to keep in mind is that this is a little larger and heavier than a conventional palm nailer, but not bad. No more dragging out the compressor and hoses, and like all of the M12 tools that I have, this will last for years. I have other Milwaukee M12 and M18 tools, and with such high quality batteries and tools, I may never go back to the old Yellow or Blue brands again.
on November 19, 2016
Works very well, especially for the cost.
on April 23, 2015
Came on time. Not new as advertised, but used and the strap smelled of sweat
on November 20, 2014
It's about 3-4 times the size of a pneumatic version. It's bulky. It takes a while to get used to and I returned it.

The battery life was good. I really like the light but for the money you might as well get the ryobi version cause it will do the same thing and cost half as much.

Milwaukee needs to revamp this product.
on December 21, 2014
Excellent hammer for seniors.
on April 26, 2013
I purchased this tool because I suffer from osteo-arthritis in my wrists and am finding it more and more difficult, not to mention painful, to hold a regular hammer, let alone swing it. This nailer allows me to keep my hand still while the nall is pounded into place with very little effort and, more importantly, virtually pain free. I appreciate that this is not the usual reason for this type of tool but it works for me .
on October 24, 2011
this product does the job and saves fingers but it is heavy and would be great for a young strong man. easy to use

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.