|Item Weight||5.5 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||4 x 20.1 x 12.7 inches|
|Item model number||2347-2X|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
Milwaukee 2347 M12 Cordless High Visibility Heated Jacket, REDLITHIUM Battery and Charger
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Garment Construction: Wind/water resistant polyester Hooded Jacket with high loft insulation and thermal fleece lining meets ANSI/ISEA 107-2010 Class 3 requirements for use in work environments
- Milwaukee Heat Technology: Carbon fiber heating elements provide adjustable heat to core body areas
- Removable hood and elastic cuffs/waist trap heat and protect from water, dirt, and debris
- Up to 6hrs of run-time on M12 REDLITHIUM Compact Battery
- High Visibility with ANSI/ISEA 107-2010 Class 2 compliant 3M Scotchlite Reflective Material
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
This item Milwaukee 2347 M12 Cordless High Visibility Heated Jacket, REDLITHIUM Battery and Charger
Milwaukee Jacket M12 12V Lithium-Ion Heated Hoodie KIT Front and Back Heat Zones -All Sizes and Colors - Battery and Charger Included - (Large, Black)
Mens's Cordless Heated Jacket Kit with 4400mAh Rechargeable Battery+ Power Charger(Medium)
AdirPro Men's 5-Volt Max Lithium-Ion Soft Shell Heated Jacket Kit with 2.0Ah Battery (Extra Large, Red)
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||EmejiaSales||Pinnitech Trading Ltd||TigerSupplies|
Milwaukee® M12™ High Visibility Heated Jacket: Powered by M12™ REDLITHIUM™ Battery Technology, Milwaukee® M12™ Heated Jackets integrate (3) carbon fiber heating elements and advanced fabric-layering technology to distribute and maintain heat across core body areas. A 300-denier, wind and water resistant shell keeps weather out while improved insulation and a thermal fleece lining hold heat in to maximize warmth and reduce the number of layers needed. Featuring 3M™ Scotchlite™ reflective striping and a zip-on hood for added jobsite versatility, the Jacket meets ANSI/ISEA 107-2010 Class 3 certification.