Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 11-19 of 19 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 60 reviews
on September 1, 2013
I would read it everyday when I lived in Milw.

I've always liked the Milwaukee Journal, to me it was very informative, I still enjoy reading it from time to time
on June 29, 2012
I recently bought a Kindle and downloaded the Journal/Sentinel and was a little disappointed. The articles are hard to follow. In the sports section there are no statistics and no weather. I hope this will be corrected soon.
on January 10, 2014
a very good paper to read any time,a staple in these parts it is very well put together,each section and more.
on January 20, 2013
I like the journal for it's sports coverage and the Sunday edition. Very in depth coverage of all wisc sports!
on January 28, 2015
Don't bother
on September 6, 2012
Solid local news and sports coverage but I go elsewhere for current and indepth reporting on national and international events.
on November 6, 2012
Kind of biased toward the Republican Party, it used to be open minded in a lot of ways but not now!
on April 29, 2015
Feeble liberal publication.
on August 27, 2012
I have been ocassionally downloading this liberal dead tree for awhile now, and I can live with its left-leaning slant. But what is driving me crazy is the number of cut-off and/or interrupted stories. The Weather section NEVER has weather, and the obits and editorials are ALWAYS messed up with policy insertions. I would have thought they would have figured that out by now.