- Portable waterproof meter with probe displays electrical conductivity (EC), total dissolved solids (TDS), or salinity with temperature for a range of field measurements
- EC and TDS ranging automatically set the meter to the scale with the highest possible resolution
- Auto-endpoint feature automatically freezes the display when the reading is stable
- Temperature measurement choices include Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC), Manual Temperature Compensation (MTC), or No Temperature Compensation (NOTC)
- Accessories include EC/TDS/NaCl/temperature probe with 1-meter/3.3-foot cable, 230mL 12,880 μS/cm calibration, application software, and an RS-232 connection cable with 2-meter/6.6-foot length
Milwaukee Mi306 Automatic and Logging EC/TDS/NaCl Temp Meter
|Price:||$341.86 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Specifications for this item
|Number of Items||1|
|Measurement Type||Electrical Conductivity , Total Dissolved Solids (TDS) , Salinity , Temperature|
|Overall Height||50 mm|
|Overall Length||200 mm|
|Overall Width||85 mm|
Customers Also Shopped For
The Milwaukee Mi306 waterproof portable logging meter with probe displays conductivity, total dissolved solids (TDS), or salinity with temperature on the dual-measurement screen for a range of field testing applications. Automatic ranging for electrical conductivity (EC) and TDS sets the meter to the scale with the highest possible resolution. The auto-endpoint feature freezes the display automatically when the reading is stable. Choose from Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC), Manual Temperature Compensation (MTC), or No Temperature Compensation (NOTC). The temperature coefficient value is user-selectable. Up to 250 data records can be stored, with logging on demand or auto-logging and an RS-232 port for data transfer to a computer. When the batteries are too weak to take the reading properly, the meter shuts down. The meter has an optional shut-off after five minutes of inactivity.
The housing of the Mi306 meter is rated to IP 67 level of protection against dust and short periods of immersion in water. The 4-ring MA8513D/1 probe performs conductivity readings by applying an alternate current that creates a variable voltage. Accessories included with the meter are the MA814D/1 probe with DIN (Deutsches Institut für Normung) connector and cable, calibration solution, application software, and RS-232 connection cable.
|EC range (auto-ranging)||0.0 to 29.99ΩS/cm;|
30.0 to 299.9ΩS/cm;
300 to 2,999ΩS/cm;
3.00 to 29.99mS/cm;
30.0 to 200.0mS/cm;
Up to 500.0mS/cm actual conductivity (the conductivity or value without temperature compensation)
|EC accuracy||+ or – of reading (+ or – 0.05 ΩS/cm or 1 digit, whichever is greater)|
|TDS (auto-ranging)||0.00 to 14.99mg/L;|
15.0 to 149.9mg/L;
150 to 1,499mg/L;
1.50 to 14.99g/L;
15.0 to 100.0g/L;
Up to 400.0g/L actual TDS (the TDS value without temperature compensation) with 0.80 factor
|TDS accuracy||+ or – 1% of reading (+ or – 0.053ppm or 1 digit, whichever is greater)|
|Salinity (NaCl) range||0.0 to 400.0%|
|Salinity (NaCl) accuracy||+ or – 1% of reading|
|Temperature range||0 to 60 degrees C (32 to 140 degrees F)|
|Temperature accuracy||+ or – 0.4 degree C|
|Power source||(1) 9V alkaline battery (included)|
|Weight||280g/10oz. (with battery)|
|Dimensions||200 x 85 x 50mm/7.8 x 3.3 x 2 inches (H x W x D)|
H is height, the vertical distance from lowest to highest point; W is width, the horizontal distance from left to right; D is depth, the horizontal distance from front to back.
A multiparameter meter is a benchtop or handheld device that can take multiple readings on a single sample. It measures parameters such as the pH level (acidity or alkalinity of a substance), conductivity (the amount of salts or other compounds present in water), dissolved oxygen (DO, the amount of oxygen in a liquid), temperature, total dissolved solids (TDS, anything present in water other than the pure water molecule and suspended solids), salinity, resistivity, and oxidation reduction potential (ORP). Applications for multiparameter meters include water testing, pharmaceuticals, agriculture, winemaking, water-treatment plants, and acquaculture. Devices with a benchtop body are often used for indoor laboratory use or in a manufacturing setting; handheld, portable devices are typically used for fieldwork. Sensors are used with a meter to measure the parameters of a substance.
Milwaukee Instruments manufactures electrochemical equipment and solutions for water analysis under the Milwaukee and Martini brands. The company, founded in 1989, is headquartered in Rocky Mount, NC.
What’s in the Box?
- Mi306 Portable EC/TDS/NaCl/temperature meter
- MA814D/1 pH/EC/TDS/temperature amplified probe with 1m/3.3ft. cable
- MA9060 12880 μS/cm calibration solution, 230mL
- (2) pH 7.00 calibration solution sachets, 20mL
- (2) 1413 μS/cm calibration solution sachets, 20mL
- (2) Electrode cleaning solutions, 20mL
- Carrying case
- 9V battery