Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Listen for a chance to win Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on May 8, 2017
I really love these boots. They look great. The picture doesn't do them justice. I loved the carbon fiber on the sides. I love how you can take them off and on with the zippers. Very handy for boots!

They do run a little small. I ordered my own size and they are not tight enough to return. I suspect that after they break in they will fit perfectly. You don't really want your motorcycle boots to fit loose. I have bought boots that fit comfortable new and were too big when they broke in.

My only complaint is that the heel is like two inches high. I'm already tall at 6'3" and these make me even taller and they're awkward to walk in. But I guess I don't really wear them for walking so it's not that bad.
on June 16, 2017
Disappointed overall in these boots. Needed a new pair of motorcycle boots after my Red Wings finally gave in after six years and they no longer make the type of motorcycle boots I like. These reviewed pretty well and were a nice price so gave them a shot. Four months later with relatively regular use, they STILL haven't broken in. They're uncomfortable for long term. If you're looking for a boot JUST for riding, I'm sure they're fine. But if you need a pair to wear regularly for things in addition to a riding boot? I'm going to recommend looking elsewhere.
on November 17, 2014
I purchased these boots basically to get out of the habit of wearing jeans and sneakers (I hear it's a big no-no these days fashion wise). I don't ride, but I do walk, (haha) so it was important that these felt comfortable for me for everyday wear. These looked cool, so I took a chance.

I had to return the original pair because I am not used to buying boots - so my Nike size was not the same as my Boot size. The first pairs, a size 12 were rubbing against my toes when I walked, and after looking at the boot size charts on other sites, this toe touching business should not be. I found this out after I ordered them, but there are many boot sizing charts out there. Just look around.

So the 13's arrived, and no more toe touching.

These boots are very light and very comfortable. I must say, it will take some time to get used to the heel on these things, but I wore them for a day, and had no problems except when I almost tripped on a step because of the heel - my fault. Just getting used to them.

Bottom Line: light, comfy, easy to get on and off, cool looking, and so far - durable. You can't go wrong. Just order one size up.
on August 11, 2016
I love these boots they are my second pair my first pair are still wearable but needed ones that looked better for work. I have had the first pair now for 2 years and I wear them everyday I work in the trash business so they have been put to the test.I like the fact that they are super comfortable right out of the box almost like they were broke in already. I also like the fact that they have the zippers on both sides and lace up as well so ill get the laces tied up and tight and then don't have to unlace them everyday I just unzip one side and they slide right off. I have never owned a pair of Harley boots but for the money you cant beat Milwaukee
on June 10, 2017
Great boots! Haven't done a real long ride yet, but weekend and daily use. They give great support and are easy to put on and take off.
on April 9, 2013
Last October I had a fall on my motorcycle which resulted in a broken foot. The fall made me realize that my riding boots, which were harness style, did not offer enough protection for my feet if I were to have another fall. These boots fill the bill and put up with a lot of abuse. The treads are very aggressive and offer a lot of friction as well as about an inch of lift. The construction is solid and sturdy. The zippers work great and are the most important part of the boot as they offer a nice alternative to having to lace up your boots (or go with looser fitting boots like harness style without any laces or zippers) and makes for much easier wearing while offering greater ankle protection and snug comfortable fit in the process. Speaking of fit, I have very wide feet, and these are offered in double and triple wide sizes, which is why I ultimately chose these over competitors (along with the price point difference). I would highly recommend these boots to fellow motorcycle enthusiasts who want a sturdy boot that can take a beating while also being comfortable and easy to wear, not to mention quite good looking!
on November 9, 2017
Fit and feel well. Very comfortable. I just need to get used to the heel but I am sure it will be no problem.
on June 3, 2016
Double zippers in addition to laces which give you a custom fit is awesome.
These look cool without having all that tacky bling on them.... They are just right.
Tread grips well which is important to me with an 800 pound Road King under me and often sandy roads.
One zipper styles force the boot to pull to one side when closing, and can be tough... this two zipper approach makes for uniform pulling from around the back to the front, and will get even easier as they break in.
on May 3, 2017
Would have given higher rating but these are replacing a pair of similar Harley-Davidson boots that lasted 20 years. These are nice but have a bulkiness and stiffness that I hope fades with time. Love the zippers!
on June 21, 2017
These are the easiest boots to get on and off with two zippers. They also feel a little wider then I needed and make them really comfortable. great boots....
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.