Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Wonder Woman now available on Blu-ray, 3D, and 4K Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 42 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 43 reviews
on May 26, 2017
Perfect fit and comfortable. No problems with shifting the bike. Heavy, sturdy boot, perfect for riding.
on August 14, 2017
I had the boots for 3 months and I only wore then less than 10 times and one of eyelets rivet came apart and now my boot won't stay tight on my foot. They are also hard to get in and out of. Could not find any return info on them.
on May 19, 2014
My rating was based on these factors - style, color and fit. This boots meet all those expectations - I was satisfied with it!
I like style and fit and enjoy wearing them when I riding my motorcycle. I would recommend to my family and friends.
on February 4, 2016
Absolutely love them they fit perfectly and are very durable and comfortable
on July 18, 2017
still breaking them in but they look good !
on August 9, 2017
I thought these boots would be a good quality item for riding, but as soon I tried to put them on, the side snap detatched from the leather upper. See the photo. This is either poor quality assurance or poor construction, not sure which. I'm not going to retry these, instead I'll look for something different.
review image
on May 1, 2013
These are great boots no steel shank in them so they are flexible and light. I ordered 11.5 D and they fit me perfect was not sure about the fit at first for I like to try shoes on. The zipper and snaps on the side make a huge difference on how easy they are to get on and off. I can not tell you how they will hold up they are new hopefully they will last like the Harley boots I have had them for 10 + years and they still look new except the soles are bald and comming off so the Milwaukee boots time will tell. The one complaint I do have about thes boots is the price difference between sizes I noticed that an 11ee was cheaper and an 11d was cheaper then the 11.5 d I think the price should be the same no mater what size.
on May 24, 2017
Was really happy with this boot until one of the snaps broke that covers the zipper. I really thought these boots were more rugged than that. Worst of all, I'm about 3 weeks past my return period. Disappointed now.
review image review image
on June 16, 2016
Shipping was super fast and the deal was awesome. Boots fit like a glove and please people listen to other peoples comments. Because they are accurate. They are true to size as stated. If I could complain as others have done, the zippers should be longer.
on May 26, 2016
Very nice looking boot and of good quality. Takes a while to break them in and hard on the side of your legs until then.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.