Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Milwaukee Motorcycle Clothing Company Trooper Leather Men's Motorcycle Boots
Amazon Vehicles Fall Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Britney Spears Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now

on February 14, 2014
These boots were my everyday riders and survived a lot of pretty hot weather to bone chilling cold never leaving my feet as cold as the rest of me. And help up very well in a major accident. The only thing that failed in the accident was the 2 of the lugs tore off the sole but they took all the rash and left no heavy ankle damage. In general I would say for the comfort and ease of use of these zip up boots they were the only ones I owned that I could get a truly laced fit with a zip up. And with the knee and hip damages I took I have to say they heavily protect my lower legs and feet. There is very little about this product that I would want changed so we will leave that alone. I did get some leakage in the rain but very little. The comfort range of these boots gave me no issues from hot to cold.

Rating was based on the quality, comfort, and durability of the product.

All pro's no real con's for this product.

I would highly recommend this product.
on December 12, 2011
I ride a motorcycle and have since grown more found of boots than tennis shoes, but finding good boots with high ankle support and protection that look good and don't take 20 minutes to tie up are hard to find.
I found these boots at a boot barn in town (mind you this was the fourth place I had looked that day) unfortunately they only had size 14 in stock.
A quick amazon search and walla! These boots are awesome, 8 months later and I still wear them every day. Never untied them since day one, the zippers are a god send and the tread shows very little wear. The only thing I wish it had a steel toe version, but oh wells. Definitely going to re-buy when they wear out X years from now.
on December 16, 2012
These boots are very comfortable and look great. Given that i ride mostly crotch rockets and my current ride is a Hayabusa, they will probably not see as much use as if i was riding a harley. However, if you care about safety and your ankles, want a good quality boot with soft leather, but very durable then you cannot go wrong.
on October 31, 2015
Fit well and looked good upon arrival... Box out with the garbage.. Within three days (4) of the (16) eyelets had fallen out of the boot lace holes cut in the leather. Don't know if the eyelets/grommets were substandard, or just improperly crimped in place? I will have to take these to a shoe repair shop to fix/replace all of the eyelets. I do not trust that the other eyelets will remain in place. Very disappointing!
Note: I did not ask to return as I no longer have the box. I'm glad I could post a pic on this review, if you view; I believe you will not purchase this product. Remember this is after only three days use.
review image
on August 11, 2016
I love these boots they are my second pair my first pair are still wearable but needed ones that looked better for work. I have had the first pair now for 2 years and I wear them everyday I work in the trash business so they have been put to the test.I like the fact that they are super comfortable right out of the box almost like they were broke in already. I also like the fact that they have the zippers on both sides and lace up as well so ill get the laces tied up and tight and then don't have to unlace them everyday I just unzip one side and they slide right off. I have never owned a pair of Harley boots but for the money you cant beat Milwaukee
on September 6, 2015
Very nice boots. Double zippers and logger sole. I had to return them because they were to narrow even though I ordered a EE size. This shouldn't detract from the boots because there aren't very many shoes that are wide enough. I wore them around the house for awhile and they were very comfortalbe (discounting the fact that they were to narrow for me). I actually ordered a 10 EEE to see if it will fit. Is it does then they are keepers. One person said they were no better than walmart shoes. I visited Walmart to check it out and there is no comparison. These boots make Walmart workshoes/boots look like kids shoes. I was surprised at how comfortable the insole was. I like the fact the the buckles are not open so they don't come untied when you unzip them. Plus with two zippers it is easy to remove and put them on without unlacing. The zippers were a little hard to zip but I think they would get better.
on June 1, 2013
The boots look real nice. That's about the only thing i like.. .. They are really wide, for me. Seems like walmart construction with stitching around whole boot not holding anything together, just there for looks, as well as hardware on underside. They feel to me like I've got these giant Frankenstein boots on. Can barely fit them under my forward controls. i will stick with my hh steel toe harness boot any day of the week, for riding, and looks.... They also seem to run a little tight on length. I wore them twice, now they are collecting dust. i might just put them on display :-)
on March 29, 2012
I got a great deal on these boots here about two months ago when it was time for new work boots. Most of the logger style boots that I usually prefer were too expensive, so I thought I'd give these a try. After two months they've definitely taken some wear, but for the most part have held up pretty well. The zippers are heavy duty and work wonderfully, making the boots easy to tear off for a quick break or lunch. The leather has also been really sturdy taking a beating on the tarmac at the airport where I work. The sole is where I've found the biggest problem as I wore through the tread with a little too much haste for my liking, but I'm not going to really count it against the boot because I'm using it for a purpose other than that intended.

As far as wearability is concerned, they're easily adjustable, feeling solid and holding your foot even when loosened for extra comfort. My pair did develop a particularly annoying fold along the eyelets when I was breaking them in. On the left boot, when the toe is brought toward the shin, the front of the boot accordions nicely, but one eyelet tends to dig into the top of my foot and by the end of the night it hurts like hell. I fixed this by loosening the boots quite a bit and while it was a little frustrating, I didn't allow this to affect the overall score because I'm pretty sure it had more to do with my own foot and, again, using the boots for something other than the intended purpose.

Overall, these have been a solid pair of work boots, but I think they'd be even better in their own milieu.
on August 10, 2013
Much better than the broken zippers on my Harley boots...Nice high quality boots with heavy duty zippers and clearly more thought in the design. Very comfortable after I got used to them and broke them in a bit. Now I absolutely love them. Definitely worth the money for riding boots.
on November 17, 2014
I purchased these boots basically to get out of the habit of wearing jeans and sneakers (I hear it's a big no-no these days fashion wise). I don't ride, but I do walk, (haha) so it was important that these felt comfortable for me for everyday wear. These looked cool, so I took a chance.

I had to return the original pair because I am not used to buying boots - so my Nike size was not the same as my Boot size. The first pairs, a size 12 were rubbing against my toes when I walked, and after looking at the boot size charts on other sites, this toe touching business should not be. I found this out after I ordered them, but there are many boot sizing charts out there. Just look around.

So the 13's arrived, and no more toe touching.

These boots are very light and very comfortable. I must say, it will take some time to get used to the heel on these things, but I wore them for a day, and had no problems except when I almost tripped on a step because of the heel - my fault. Just getting used to them.

Bottom Line: light, comfy, easy to get on and off, cool looking, and so far - durable. You can't go wrong. Just order one size up.