Mind and Body Experts The Belt of Orion Survival Gear Travel Running Belt Black Fanny Pack Hands Free Way to Carry Sanitizer, Face Mask, Phone, Passport, Keys, ID, Money & Everyday Essentials
- Feels like a part of you: Unisex, lightweight, comfortable fanny packs for women and fanny pack for men. Stays in place -no bouncing. Water-resistant fabric protects items from hot/cold weather or intense workouts
- Never lose your gear again: Running fanny pack keeps everything accessible and your hands free. 3 pockets for your phone, keys, money, earbuds, airpods, and snacks
- A place for everything: 9” x 4” main pouch holds all phone sizes, iphone or Android. Fits waist sizes 28” to 45” and separately purchased belt extender fits up to 60”. Running belt for women and running belt for men has a locking zipper for security
- Subtle and discreet: Wear over or under clothes. Elastic straps are adjustable for the perfect fit. Great for running, walking, travel, and all outdoor activities or workouts
- Look good while you travel: Simple design is sleek and stylish but functional. A clever opening for headphones or earbuds cords keeps them close to your body and out of your way
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also viewed these products
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
INTRODUCING THE BELT OF ORION
everything you need within arms reach, yet out of sight.
You, only simplied. ORION blends seamlessly into almost any outfit, moves with you, and is a simple solution for tucking your phone and essentials away safely and securely. Engineered, road tested and adapted for over a year, The Belt of Orion is an unparalleled all-day tech accessory. This streamlined pack solves multiple problems at once - You'll be amazed at how this little belt makes you feel. Create freedom from technology! Become truly hands-free for the first time in years! You have to try it for yourself!
You, only simplified
the ultimate accessory to hold your smartphone, money, credit cards, ID, passport, and key or lip gloss.
Engineered specifically to accommodate passports, visas, or trinkets picked up along your travels. Compartmentalized pockets separate your phone, money, cards, cash so you can enjoy peach of mind as you travel light. Available in two sizes: Classic (9"x3.5") or Travel (9"x4"). The travel edition has a slightly larger main zippered pocket yet maintains it's sleek profile.
A PLACE FOR EVERYTHING
No more tangles! A discreet port in the main pocket for your headphone cord or ear buds to thread through means you can use your headphones without tangling them constantly or clothes-lining yourself or someone else.
STAY ORGANIZED AND STREAMLINED
Two carefully constructed side pockets include clever additions such as a key clip for a key ring, a velcro pocket for carrying smaller items, and a strap for a small, light water bottle. Good for chapstick, coins, tickets, cards and cords, headphones and airpods.
NOT JUST FOR WORKOUTS
SLIM, ELEGANT PROFILE
KEEP ESSENTIALS ON YOU
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 6.5 x 4 x 1 inches; 5.12 Ounces
- Item model number : 646437275118
- Date First Available : December 29, 2015
- Manufacturer : Mind And Body Experts
- ASIN : B019SM9GPK
Best Sellers Rank:
#18,678 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #47 in Running Waist Packs
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Emailed the seller and they quickly got back to me about trying the travel version as it may be better. It is!
Although only about half an inch thicker, keep in mind that this is neoprene and will stretch a little bit more than that half an inch.
I started to put my iPhone first and there is still some more wiggle room (but doesn’t move around when closed). Then came the billfold, keys (in the slot w/ clip), hand sanitizer in the other velcro pocket, and I still had more room for additional smaller things like pens, receipts, cards, lip balm...AND, still a slim profile, even under a shirt. It is true what they say when you hardly feel you are carrying a “fanny pack”!
Here are some notable difference that you may want to know when making your decision as there are differences between the 2, not just on size/width: Pictures attached...
Label/logo, although small, the standard says “Mind and Body Experts” and the Travel says “Orion”. Neither one tacky looking but may make a difference for some.
The strap with the clip for keys are longer on the Standard vs. Travel.
The buckles are the ones that stand out. The Standard has thicker ones and look a lot stronger. The Travel ironically has a much thinner buckle even though the pack is a little bigger.
I’ve also put side by side pics so you can see they are fairly close until I put my iPhone and you can see where the differences are.
Hope this helps you make the best decision! I wish I had these comparisons prior to ordering. Either one I believe you will be happy with.
pros: or the little miracles that make every day great
1. west suit material (product is not intended to be water proof) - expands and gives when you need to stuff that last item in there - the rock you found at the walk, when the kids hand you their yellow minion friend for safe keeping while playing.... the lipstick... the flashlight... the dice ... your protein bar... the solar phone charger... pen, screwdriver ....
2. the small pocket with a flap allows for change plus more to be crept safe
3. the site for the keys has a security hook so they don't just fall out and the stretchy material allows also space for larger keys (car keys etc.)
4. the internal pocket has designated credit card / business card holder
5. on the back site the belt features a standard small flap for tread ear buds through
6. it can be worn on top or underneath clothes, with little or allot in it and will not extend your belly like a kenguru mama / man bear belly
7. the belt has a slight curved design and fits LIKE a BELT! it is part of your outfit!
8. can be used for travel in places where you need to keep your possessions on to your body - by itself it does not set of the metal detectors at the airport! still i suggest follow the TSA instructions about personal items when traveling.
cons: the things that make it less favorable:
1. i need more than one - one for the gym and the stuff i drag whit me, one for the walks a go on to and collect all the pebbles and shells ....one for the little house projects I tend too at my friend's house .... you can't just have one only! this belt is beyond awesome! it is simply a great solution for the little things in life.