- Paperback: 464 pages
- Publisher: University Of Chicago Press; First Edition (US) First Printing edition (August 30, 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0226492796
- ISBN-13: 978-0226492797
- Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 0.7 x 11 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,863,799 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Mind of the Chimpanzee: Ecological and Experimental Perspectives First Edition (US) First Printing Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
About the Author
Elizabeth V. Lonsdorf is the director of the Lester E. Fisher Center for the Study and Conservation of Apes at the Lincoln Park Zoo in Chicago and a faculty member of the Committee on Evolutionary Biology at the University of Chicago. Stephen R. Ross supervises behavior and cognitive research at the Fisher Center and chairs the Chimpanzee Species Survival Plan of the Association of Zoos and Aquariums. Tetsuro Matsuzawa directs the Primate Research Institute at Kyoto University in Japan.
Browse award-winning titles. See more