What Is the Underlying Principle of Healing?
- For centuries, people have been seeking to understand the underlying method by which practices from around the world help people.
- This book will teach you the answer.
- You will learn the single unifying principle behind nearly every healing practice in the world.
Benefits of Mind-Moving
1. Mind-moving will improve the strength of your attention and focus.
2. Mind-moving will allow you to be the master of your feelings rather than their slave.
3. Mind-moving will allow you to be the master of your mind instead of its slave.
4. Mind-moving will allow you to be the master of your time.
5. Mind-moving is the way that you detach your mind to stay calm.
6. Mind-moving is the way to avoid focusing on what will lead to more problems.
7. Mind-moving leads to a calm mind, which leads to better decision-making and responses.
8. Mind-moving often instantly improves other exercises and practices when it is added to them.
Claim Your Personal Power
- Wake up to your personal power and practice mind-moving (M-M) every day all day long.
- M-M is the Rosetta Stone that deciphers how healing practices and mental-strengthening practices work.
Features of Mind-Moving
1. Mind-moving is a fast, simple, and effective practice for a calm mind.
2. Mind-moving can be done without anyone knowing or observing.
3. Mind-moving can be done anywhere without any preparations or requirements.
4. Mind-moving is effective and efficient for help switching to better habits.
5. Mind-moving is effective and efficient for disengaging from games and manipulations.
6. Mind-moving is effective and efficient for releasing negative stress.
7. Mind-moving is effective and efficient for helping you with pain management.
8. Mind-moving is effective and efficient for helping you to sleep at bedtime.
Move Your Mind
- This book is about moving your mind and how moving your mind helps you in many different ways—yes, moving your mind.
- You already do it (move your mind).
- Learn how and when you already move your mind.
- You need to become aware of doing it so that you can do it more productively and proactively.
What You Can Do with Mind-Moving
1. Take charge of your life with mind-moving (M-M).
2. Overcome your addictions with mind-moving (M-M).
3. Overcome your depression or worry with mind-moving (M-M).
4. Discover right meditation with mind-moving (M-M).
5. Discover right yoga with mind-moving (M-M).
6. Discover how to be centered with mind-moving (M-M).
7. Discover how to live with integrity with mind-moving (M-M).
8. Discover your personal power with mind-moving (M-M).