- Paperback: 444 pages
- Publisher: Kessinger Publishing, LLC; Reprint edition (May 31, 1942)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 076610091X
- ISBN-13: 978-0766100916
- Product Dimensions: 8.3 x 0.9 x 11 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.2 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 4.3 out of 5 stars See all reviews (31 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,319,936 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Mind Power: The Secret of Mental Magic Reprint Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Discover what to read next through the Amazon Book Review. Learn more.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
From the Publisher
Kessinger Publishing reprints over 1,500 similar titles all available through Amazon.com.
From the Back Cover
Considered by some to be his masterpiece, this 1912 work is the culmination of decades worth of study by William Walker Atkinson, one of the most influential thinkers of the early-20th-century "New Age" philosophy of New Thought, which encouraged its adherents to learn the secrets of mind over matter. They did so via Atkinson's instruction, and here, in one concise volume, are his lessons on:
* mental magic * desire and will * personal magnetism * mind-power in action * four kinds of suggestion * and more. --This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.
Browse award-winning titles. See more
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
It is full of helpful information.