Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning britboxlaunch britboxlaunch britboxlaunch  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7, starting at $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Style Name: For K-Cup, CBTL, Verismo, Dolce Gusto|Color: Black|Change

Showing 1-10 of 5,339 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 5,643 reviews
on June 12, 2014
I love this storage item! It works perfect on my coffee island and helps keep the coffee pods organized. I worry about it breaking because it is made of plastic, but I have had this for 6 months now and it is still working perfect - and that is with daily use, multiple times a day!
review image
99 comments| 365 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 27, 2013
I tried 3 other k-cup storage drawers before this one. The others just didn't hold the pods right. Whether it was insufficient height, or not enough width, or the tray not staying parallel to the floor, they just didn't work. THIS ONE WORKS. Is that so much to ask? The handles are screwed on, not glued like another review I read (perhaps they changed due to feedback?) and it's nice that there are three separate drawers so you don't have to pull open a whole tray. Love it!
33 comments| 314 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 6, 2014
I bought the metal version 6 months ago on Amazon: "DecoBros K-cup Storage Drawer Holder for Keurig K-cup Coffee Pods"

When I saw this one with separate drawers, I decided to buy it because in order to open the single metal framed drawer I have to move everything away from the front of the coffee maker just to pull open the single drawer to get a couple K-cups out. This one arrived quickly and in good condition. It's slightly smaller than the metal one but holds our Platinum brewer nicely. I also didn't notice what an eyesore the metal one was until I compared the two side-by-side and this one looks much better with the cups covered in a sleek, black designed stand than having them showing from the sides and front of the metal version.

This is completely plastic except the handles, so on the down-side it won't last as long as the metal version and I have to snap the drawers shut a lot of the time - but again, it looks a lot better and it's convenient to be able to open a drawer and get cups out without having to move everything away from the front of the machine. Also, I do think the plastic top will be easier to clean than the felt-like top on the metal version. The plastic top is slightly textured and the black color matches our machine trim so it looks nice. I've put my metal version under my Tassimo machine in a far corner of our kitchen to see if it might still work if less visible (and it fits that machine too), while this one is front and center for every day use.
review image review image
11 comment| 233 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 26, 2016
I bought this k cup drawer the same time I bought my Keurig and I'm so glad I did. Not only does it hold a lot of k cups, but it looks great with my Keurig sitting on top of it. I wish I could change out the handles for something a little more my style, but they're still cute. I'd recommend this to anyone but do know that it's plastic. If you don't like plastic, don't buy this. By the way, if you want good coffee for a fraction of the price, check the Dollar Tree. They have Colombian (way better than Starbucks), French Vanilla flavored coffee, and now hot chocolate. I just tried the hot chocolate last night with home made whipped cream and it was heavenly.
on December 1, 2014
After reading many reviews of other metal/mesh style pod holders and there were many concerns of quality, I chose this model/brand. It's made of a sturdy black plastic with a light grained top surface and a chromed plastic pull loop.
Gave this as a gift for my S.O. and she loves it. It holds 50 pods easily (10 per row) and can hold more if you get creative, over lapping the rims will accept 11 pods per row or alternating the pods up and down will accept 12 per row. It can store the Nesspresso Innisia bundle: the Aeroccino Plus milk frother and espresso maker on top and has no issues with supporting the two devices or the opening of the slide drawer; very smooth and elegant. Easy to keep clean and ergonomically pleasant/attractive to look at. A perfect for us pairing and the comments from family and friends has been very favorable. We bought a large selection of pods online (200) @ (.65 ea), thru Nesspresso with free shipping, so we can taste all the flavors and intensitys they offer. Too many third party resellers charging exhorbitant prices, so we just cut to the chase and went direct to the source. We store the remaining 10 count boxes in the cabinet above and it keeps the counter less cluttered.
We still have the regular coffee maker and the toaster oven surrounding the esspresso bundle on the counter too. I have pix to share and the way the drawer can be stocked for the normal 50 count or 60 ct. We're happy, you will be too. Enjoy!
review image review image review image
22 comments| 138 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 16, 2015
I love my deep red pixie which I received yesterday and put it on top of this drawer and attempted to put my separate aeroccino on top also. So disappointed! 1. My red capsule drawer is made of thin plastic and by pressing the top middle of it with my index finger it easily flexed. The description of this product says it is a quality item, but doesn't say it's made of thin, textured plastic. 2. It is too narrow to hold both my Pixie and my aeroccino on it, which several reviewers said they had done successfully. 3. The capsules which are so neatly displayed in the picture are not well secured in mine. The pretty capsules fell over and looked messy. 4. I bought this particular item to make my espresso area a small imprint with a vibrant vibe. Whatever capsule holder I buy needs to be functional (as in hold at least 50 capsules), be pretty (my red Pixie needs an equally pretty drawer), and be sturdy and wide enough to hold my Pixie and Aeroccino safely. 5. I really hate the hassle of sending items back, but at least Amazon makes the process as simple and easy as they can.
on May 31, 2016
Shoddy: slide sticks. Capsules get stuck easily in strange rails along bottom of drawer. Capsules don't sit flat and slide around when drawer is opened and shut. All plastic, flimsy, not really strong enough to support the machine. Returning immediately. Will try some other product.
on February 7, 2017
I just received this product today. I purchased the K-Cup version of this item thinking it would provide the most amount of storage space for what I needed it for. (Not sure if this is actually the case or not as I have not purchased any of the other versions)

Let me start by saying that I didn't purchase this product to store my coffee. I bought it as an alternative to the cheaply made (? - from other reviews I've read) tea boxes that Amazon sells, within reasonable prices. I bought it to store my tea bags of many different sizes and I had not seen other reviewers share pictures of this purpose at all. I'm reviewing this in the hopes that it may help someone with the same ideas and needs I had.

1 - The individually wrapped tea bags do NOT fit standing up, you will have to tilt them to get them to fit into the drawer. This isn't a huge problem, you just won't be able to fit as many.
2 - As you can see from my photos, I also have a larger wax bag that some loose bags came wrapped in when buying herbal teas from Celestial Seasonings. These fit well if you wrap them tightly.
3 - I was also able to fit Bigelow 3-pack Earl Grey teas in there tilted as well.
4 - Yes. This product is made of plastic, it's not a deal-breaker for me as I just wanted a convenient place to store my teas that would be reliable over time. This product seems to fit that bill. I will update this review in the future if that changes, however.

All in all, I think I like the way this works for me. I have probably about 75-100 tea bags stored in this unit as well as some packets of Splenda. It freed up some much needed space in my cabinets and doesn't look bad sitting on my counter. The tea bags will slide out nicely with the drawers if you do not put too many in each side.
review image review image review image
This is a really nice kcup holder. Doesn't take up too much space and it looks nice. A lot better than having different boxes of kcups on the counter. The drawers are nice and easy to pull out and push in, and it holds plenty of your favorite coffee flavors. I put the Keurig right on top of it which makes it take up even less space. Overall I'm happy with this purchase.
When I shop on Amazon I rely heavily on other peoples reviews to help me make the right choice on what to buy and what not to buy. I depend on other peoples honesty to help me make wise choices when purchasing items here on Amazon.com. I try to give as much detail as I can when I can without being long winded. If you have any questions for me on something I failed to mention please ask and I will respond quickly. I LOVE MILO!!
on January 15, 2015
Love this k cup holder matches my keurig perfectly!!!
review image review image