Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Style Name: For K-Cup, CBTL, Verismo, Dolce Gusto|Color: Black|Change

Showing 1-10 of 5,400 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 5,717 reviews
on June 12, 2014
I love this storage item! It works perfect on my coffee island and helps keep the coffee pods organized. I worry about it breaking because it is made of plastic, but I have had this for 6 months now and it is still working perfect - and that is with daily use, multiple times a day!
review image
99 comments| 371 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 27, 2013
I tried 3 other k-cup storage drawers before this one. The others just didn't hold the pods right. Whether it was insufficient height, or not enough width, or the tray not staying parallel to the floor, they just didn't work. THIS ONE WORKS. Is that so much to ask? The handles are screwed on, not glued like another review I read (perhaps they changed due to feedback?) and it's nice that there are three separate drawers so you don't have to pull open a whole tray. Love it!
33 comments| 319 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 6, 2014
I bought the metal version 6 months ago on Amazon: "DecoBros K-cup Storage Drawer Holder for Keurig K-cup Coffee Pods"

When I saw this one with separate drawers, I decided to buy it because in order to open the single metal framed drawer I have to move everything away from the front of the coffee maker just to pull open the single drawer to get a couple K-cups out. This one arrived quickly and in good condition. It's slightly smaller than the metal one but holds our Platinum brewer nicely. I also didn't notice what an eyesore the metal one was until I compared the two side-by-side and this one looks much better with the cups covered in a sleek, black designed stand than having them showing from the sides and front of the metal version.

This is completely plastic except the handles, so on the down-side it won't last as long as the metal version and I have to snap the drawers shut a lot of the time - but again, it looks a lot better and it's convenient to be able to open a drawer and get cups out without having to move everything away from the front of the machine. Also, I do think the plastic top will be easier to clean than the felt-like top on the metal version. The plastic top is slightly textured and the black color matches our machine trim so it looks nice. I've put my metal version under my Tassimo machine in a far corner of our kitchen to see if it might still work if less visible (and it fits that machine too), while this one is front and center for every day use.
review image review image
11 comment| 236 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 26, 2016
I bought this k cup drawer the same time I bought my Keurig and I'm so glad I did. Not only does it hold a lot of k cups, but it looks great with my Keurig sitting on top of it. I wish I could change out the handles for something a little more my style, but they're still cute. I'd recommend this to anyone but do know that it's plastic. If you don't like plastic, don't buy this. By the way, if you want good coffee for a fraction of the price, check the Dollar Tree. They have Colombian (way better than Starbucks), French Vanilla flavored coffee, and now hot chocolate. I just tried the hot chocolate last night with home made whipped cream and it was heavenly.
on December 1, 2014
After reading many reviews of other metal/mesh style pod holders and there were many concerns of quality, I chose this model/brand. It's made of a sturdy black plastic with a light grained top surface and a chromed plastic pull loop.
Gave this as a gift for my S.O. and she loves it. It holds 50 pods easily (10 per row) and can hold more if you get creative, over lapping the rims will accept 11 pods per row or alternating the pods up and down will accept 12 per row. It can store the Nesspresso Innisia bundle: the Aeroccino Plus milk frother and espresso maker on top and has no issues with supporting the two devices or the opening of the slide drawer; very smooth and elegant. Easy to keep clean and ergonomically pleasant/attractive to look at. A perfect for us pairing and the comments from family and friends has been very favorable. We bought a large selection of pods online (200) @ (.65 ea), thru Nesspresso with free shipping, so we can taste all the flavors and intensitys they offer. Too many third party resellers charging exhorbitant prices, so we just cut to the chase and went direct to the source. We store the remaining 10 count boxes in the cabinet above and it keeps the counter less cluttered.
We still have the regular coffee maker and the toaster oven surrounding the esspresso bundle on the counter too. I have pix to share and the way the drawer can be stocked for the normal 50 count or 60 ct. We're happy, you will be too. Enjoy!
review image review image review image
22 comments| 141 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
This is a really nice kcup holder. Doesn't take up too much space and it looks nice. A lot better than having different boxes of kcups on the counter. The drawers are nice and easy to pull out and push in, and it holds plenty of your favorite coffee flavors. I put the Keurig right on top of it which makes it take up even less space. Overall I'm happy with this purchase.
When I shop on Amazon I rely heavily on other peoples reviews to help me make the right choice on what to buy and what not to buy. I depend on other peoples honesty to help me make wise choices when purchasing items here on Amazon.com. I try to give as much detail as I can when I can without being long winded. If you have any questions for me on something I failed to mention please ask and I will respond quickly. I LOVE MILO!!
on December 27, 2015
I just got my first Keurig and it is large one. Not having used the cups before I was finding their storage and organization to be annoying. This is the answer. There are several different ones here on Amazon but after reading many reviews I went with this one. it had good reviews and looked like it would go well in my kitchen. There are two important CAVEATS here: One, if your Keurig is under your cabinets, this will likely not work for you. It elevates the unit 3" and you will not be able to fully open the top of the post. Mine of not under my cupboards so mine is fine. The other is that is considerably wider than the Keurig itself; 13.5" x 13.2". I had to rearrange all my coffee stuff to make it fit in my space. However, it does have 3 draws and holds 36 cups. If it were narrower it would only have 2 draws. So, there is the trade off.
on December 3, 2015
says it holds vertuoline capsules but they jam up when you open and close the drawer. I really like the exterior design but the interior rows have an immobile, molded columns that are narrow and the vertuoline capsules rest sideways and hit the top of the drawer going in and out...they jam up and get dented. I really wish those columns were adjustable and then they could lay flat and it would work fine. THe design is cool and I assume it works fine for smaller capsules, just do not buy for the vertuoline machine. IT says it works for those capsules, but it really does not work well, scraping and denting the capsules ....
on April 5, 2017
Overall for the price this is a great pod drawer. It's sleek, it looks nice, and is functional. I had two issues with it, both very minor. The first is that the drawer wouldn't close, it was off the track and it was rather complicated to get it back on the track and this was right out of the box. The second is that the feet keep falling off.

With those issues fixed, it's really great. I can see room for improvement which is why I'm only giving four stars but again, if you don't want to spend $25+ on a pod drawer this will do quite nicely.

As a side note, the milk frother is awesome. I have another one that doesn't do nearly as good of a job as this one does!
on January 15, 2015
Love this k cup holder matches my keurig perfectly!!!
review image review image