Beauty Kindle 10th Anniversary Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now HTL17_gno

Mind Reader 'Anchor' Triple Drawer single serve coffee pod holder with free milk frother included, Black
Style Name: For K-Cup, CBTL, Verismo, Dolce Gusto|Color: Black|Change

on June 12, 2014
I love this storage item! It works perfect on my coffee island and helps keep the coffee pods organized. I worry about it breaking because it is made of plastic, but I have had this for 6 months now and it is still working perfect - and that is with daily use, multiple times a day!
review image
99 comments| 375 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 27, 2013
I tried 3 other k-cup storage drawers before this one. The others just didn't hold the pods right. Whether it was insufficient height, or not enough width, or the tray not staying parallel to the floor, they just didn't work. THIS ONE WORKS. Is that so much to ask? The handles are screwed on, not glued like another review I read (perhaps they changed due to feedback?) and it's nice that there are three separate drawers so you don't have to pull open a whole tray. Love it!
33 comments| 320 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 6, 2014
I bought the metal version 6 months ago on Amazon: "DecoBros K-cup Storage Drawer Holder for Keurig K-cup Coffee Pods"

When I saw this one with separate drawers, I decided to buy it because in order to open the single metal framed drawer I have to move everything away from the front of the coffee maker just to pull open the single drawer to get a couple K-cups out. This one arrived quickly and in good condition. It's slightly smaller than the metal one but holds our Platinum brewer nicely. I also didn't notice what an eyesore the metal one was until I compared the two side-by-side and this one looks much better with the cups covered in a sleek, black designed stand than having them showing from the sides and front of the metal version.

This is completely plastic except the handles, so on the down-side it won't last as long as the metal version and I have to snap the drawers shut a lot of the time - but again, it looks a lot better and it's convenient to be able to open a drawer and get cups out without having to move everything away from the front of the machine. Also, I do think the plastic top will be easier to clean than the felt-like top on the metal version. The plastic top is slightly textured and the black color matches our machine trim so it looks nice. I've put my metal version under my Tassimo machine in a far corner of our kitchen to see if it might still work if less visible (and it fits that machine too), while this one is front and center for every day use.
review image review image
11 comment| 239 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 26, 2016
I bought this k cup drawer the same time I bought my Keurig and I'm so glad I did. Not only does it hold a lot of k cups, but it looks great with my Keurig sitting on top of it. I wish I could change out the handles for something a little more my style, but they're still cute. I'd recommend this to anyone but do know that it's plastic. If you don't like plastic, don't buy this. By the way, if you want good coffee for a fraction of the price, check the Dollar Tree. They have Colombian (way better than Starbucks), French Vanilla flavored coffee, and now hot chocolate. I just tried the hot chocolate last night with home made whipped cream and it was heavenly.
on December 1, 2014
After reading many reviews of other metal/mesh style pod holders and there were many concerns of quality, I chose this model/brand. It's made of a sturdy black plastic with a light grained top surface and a chromed plastic pull loop.
Gave this as a gift for my S.O. and she loves it. It holds 50 pods easily (10 per row) and can hold more if you get creative, over lapping the rims will accept 11 pods per row or alternating the pods up and down will accept 12 per row. It can store the Nesspresso Innisia bundle: the Aeroccino Plus milk frother and espresso maker on top and has no issues with supporting the two devices or the opening of the slide drawer; very smooth and elegant. Easy to keep clean and ergonomically pleasant/attractive to look at. A perfect for us pairing and the comments from family and friends has been very favorable. We bought a large selection of pods online (200) @ (.65 ea), thru Nesspresso with free shipping, so we can taste all the flavors and intensitys they offer. Too many third party resellers charging exhorbitant prices, so we just cut to the chase and went direct to the source. We store the remaining 10 count boxes in the cabinet above and it keeps the counter less cluttered.
We still have the regular coffee maker and the toaster oven surrounding the esspresso bundle on the counter too. I have pix to share and the way the drawer can be stocked for the normal 50 count or 60 ct. We're happy, you will be too. Enjoy!
review image review image review image
33 comments| 142 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 9, 2014
I received the red version for my birthday and absolutely loved it!! the plastic is very sturdy and looks very stylish with my red keurig coffee maker!!
on July 24, 2017
I thought this would be a handy storage drawer for k-cups but I made the mistake of not measuring properly - it didn't fit under my counters due to the fluorescent lights. The idea of this is a good one and I would recommend it especially for storing a variety of k-cups. I had no problems with the width or length of the drawer, only the height so I'd suggest measuring the counter space before ordering. This appears to be made well and it seems like it's made from some type of plastic that feels like metal or 'tinny'. I have many different types of coffee and tea pods for the brewer and really dislike having all the various boxes in a cabinet, and the Keurig carousel I have on the counter takes up room and only accommodates 24 k-cups. When I tried it under the brewer it did fit BUT the water reservoir could not be lifted enough to fill and I didn't want to keep pulling the entire setup towards the front of the counter each time. I think this is a pretty good concept and worth the small price IF it fits!
on January 15, 2015
Love this k cup holder matches my keurig perfectly!!!
review image review image
on April 28, 2015
Perfect under Lattissima Pro. Best option I have found for convenient, stylish storage of Nespresso pods! Much better than the fancy box Nespresso sent as gift with purchase.
on March 31, 2017
clunky and not very functional. Also, the quality feels cheap. The capsules slide around in the drawer and it really eats up a ton of counter space under a machine whose footprint is supposed to be unobtrusive. Save your money and buy extra capsules. If you really feel you need a storage container to keep the capsules in, I found a really nice one at Marshalls for $3.99.