Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Made for you. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon howardsend howardsend howardsend  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SWMTVT18_gno

Mind Reader 'Anchor' Triple Drawer K-Cup Dolce Gusto, CBTL, Verismo Single Serve Coffee Pod Holder, Black
Style Name: For K-Cup, CBTL, Verismo, Dolce Gusto|Color: Black|Change

on June 12, 2014
I love this storage item! It works perfect on my coffee island and helps keep the coffee pods organized. I worry about it breaking because it is made of plastic, but I have had this for 6 months now and it is still working perfect - and that is with daily use, multiple times a day!
review image
99 comments| 410 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on January 10, 2017
I was looking for a space-saving solution for working on my laptop on a tv tray. THIS IS BEYOND PERFECT! So much so, I ordered another for my husband.

They are meant to take heat on top (like if you put a coffee maker on top) and the drawers are PERFECT for storing sd cards, usb drives, pens, etc. PLUS, it added a more comfortable height to type on the keyboard. PERFECT SOLUTION to my tv-tray-clutter-problem!
review image
11 comment| 73 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on November 27, 2013
I tried 3 other k-cup storage drawers before this one. The others just didn't hold the pods right. Whether it was insufficient height, or not enough width, or the tray not staying parallel to the floor, they just didn't work. THIS ONE WORKS. Is that so much to ask? The handles are screwed on, not glued like another review I read (perhaps they changed due to feedback?) and it's nice that there are three separate drawers so you don't have to pull open a whole tray. Love it!
33 comments| 348 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on June 6, 2014
I bought the metal version 6 months ago on Amazon: "DecoBros K-cup Storage Drawer Holder for Keurig K-cup Coffee Pods"

When I saw this one with separate drawers, I decided to buy it because in order to open the single metal framed drawer I have to move everything away from the front of the coffee maker just to pull open the single drawer to get a couple K-cups out. This one arrived quickly and in good condition. It's slightly smaller than the metal one but holds our Platinum brewer nicely. I also didn't notice what an eyesore the metal one was until I compared the two side-by-side and this one looks much better with the cups covered in a sleek, black designed stand than having them showing from the sides and front of the metal version.

This is completely plastic except the handles, so on the down-side it won't last as long as the metal version and I have to snap the drawers shut a lot of the time - but again, it looks a lot better and it's convenient to be able to open a drawer and get cups out without having to move everything away from the front of the machine. Also, I do think the plastic top will be easier to clean than the felt-like top on the metal version. The plastic top is slightly textured and the black color matches our machine trim so it looks nice. I've put my metal version under my Tassimo machine in a far corner of our kitchen to see if it might still work if less visible (and it fits that machine too), while this one is front and center for every day use.
review imagereview image
11 comment| 272 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on January 15, 2015
Love this k cup holder matches my keurig perfectly!!!
review imagereview image
0Comment| 89 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
This product, in general, let us down quite a bit. While we are sure it is a GREAT product option for some, especially those looking to organize their K-Cups, it is not for us. We were frustrated that the product listing called out Nestle Dolce Gusto pods as one of the organization potentials. The trays are simply too shallow to properly organize Dolce Gusto pods. Just because the pods fit do not mean it is a good method of organization- you're best off with a carousel. The pods look sloppy and even fall out when the drawers slide open too fast and this unit is much too big to be a counter space saver as is sticks out so far (over half) across our counter depth. We live in a 2 bedroom condo so the kitchen simply isn't big enough and this storage bin is about 3x the footprint of our Dolce Gusto Genio machine.

These wouldn't have been major issues for us if the product image hadn't looked so different from the actual product. We were expecting a brushed metal (plastic) finish. The red plastic is much brighter and cheaper looking than the concept images and stands out like a sore thumb. We quickly returned this.
review imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview image
22 comments| 51 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on December 1, 2014
After reading many reviews of other metal/mesh style pod holders and there were many concerns of quality, I chose this model/brand. It's made of a sturdy black plastic with a light grained top surface and a chromed plastic pull loop.
Gave this as a gift for my S.O. and she loves it. It holds 50 pods easily (10 per row) and can hold more if you get creative, over lapping the rims will accept 11 pods per row or alternating the pods up and down will accept 12 per row. It can store the Nesspresso Innisia bundle: the Aeroccino Plus milk frother and espresso maker on top and has no issues with supporting the two devices or the opening of the slide drawer; very smooth and elegant. Easy to keep clean and ergonomically pleasant/attractive to look at. A perfect for us pairing and the comments from family and friends has been very favorable. We bought a large selection of pods online (200) @ (.65 ea), thru Nesspresso with free shipping, so we can taste all the flavors and intensitys they offer. Too many third party resellers charging exhorbitant prices, so we just cut to the chase and went direct to the source. We store the remaining 10 count boxes in the cabinet above and it keeps the counter less cluttered.
We still have the regular coffee maker and the toaster oven surrounding the esspresso bundle on the counter too. I have pix to share and the way the drawer can be stocked for the normal 50 count or 60 ct. We're happy, you will be too. Enjoy!
review imagereview imagereview image
33 comments| 156 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on January 13, 2016
Mind Reader "Anchor"Coffee Pod Storage Drawer for 50 Nespresso Capsules, Black
I couldn't get this in black in the UK due to a Nespresso Promo causing a rush on them! Took a punt and ordered 3 from Amazon in US. 2 for me (I wanted room for 100 Nespresso pods) and 1 for our daughter (son-in-law, actually). Gambled on the quality and on their stack-ability. Delivered in under 7 days!
Do they stack? - You bet.
Do the drawers stick when stacked? - No way. (Not with my Nespresso Inissia on top, they don't!). Work perfectly.
Delighted with these, price and service!
review imagereview image
0Comment| 62 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on January 13, 2016
Love it! I bought two and Pimped out my coffee bar! 😉
review image
Love this. Goes perfect for my keurig k450 2.0 brewing system. My mother in law fell in love with our set up, we ended up ordering her one in black. We've had our for about 10 months now and it's still holding up great with daily use from 3 adults. Happy with my purchase.
*if my review is helpful, please let Amazon know by hitting the YES helpful button :)
review imagereview imagereview image