- File Size: 969 KB
- Print Length: 74 pages
- Page Numbers Source ISBN: 0994884486
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Vibe Shifting; 1 edition (August 16, 2016)
- Publication Date: August 16, 2016
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01JB9P77Q
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#297,013 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #19 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Skills > Secretarial Aids & Training
- #56 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Counseling & Psychology > Developmental Psychology > Lifespan Development
- #97 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Nonfiction > Science > Behavioral Sciences > Behavioral Psychology
|Print List Price:||$7.99|
Save $4.00 (50%)
Mind Shifting: Master Your Mindset, Step Into Your Power, and Unlock the Secret to Your Success (Life Shifting Book 1) Kindle Edition
|Length: 74 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $0.99
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
Try Kindle Countdown Deals
Explore limited-time discounted eBooks. Learn more.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
If you need a great read to help realign your vision and self-perception, Mind Shifting is a great lstudy manual. Well written, thoughtful and a primer for creating a positive new reality for yourself.
Also, Nathalie doesn't get preachy nor does she point the finger. She is down to earth and it's like talking to a friend, a member of your cheering team, which she truly is if you follow her blog.
So, don't like where you are? It's up to you to change it.