Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One ft Nina Nesbitt PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 27 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 83 reviews
on May 12, 2017
Funny keep a sense of humor thick skin if ur sensitive
on December 6, 2016
Nothing wrong with the product. Just regret the purchase. There's a reason it got cancelled. Lol
on August 14, 2017
Funny.
on August 23, 2017
it is hysterical
on February 12, 2013
item was priced well, shipped fast in extremely save and protected manor, When the time arises again if I need something else from this shipper I will go back to them.
on February 21, 2017
It was a great show that first season. It seemed like everyone was watching it and it always made me laugh.
on April 21, 2006
I can see why people think Mencia is not funny, I actually used to be the exact same way, then my boyfriend made me watch it over and over again. He thought it was hilarious. Now I have to agree, at first I thought he was crude and horrible, now I think he is hilarious. And I just bought the first season on DVD. He at least has the balls to say what most people think. despite of how we try everyone has their sterotypes no matter how much we deny it. At least he has the nerve to bring light to it. Besides hes not the first to make fun of race, doesn't almost every comedian do that? Make fun of sterotypes? Thats exactly what he does.
on April 25, 2015
Was so confused and disappointed when his show was no longer on. I was like "this show is a big hit! What happened?". So I'm glad to own the complete series on dvd.
on March 15, 2015
This is one of the funniest television shows I seen. He pulls no punches when talking about any group. The topics are political but brought up in a factual, yet humorous, way.
on April 21, 2015
Very funny be care not to eat while watching you could choke dee dee dee.