Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 25 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 81 reviews
on May 12, 2017
Funny keep a sense of humor thick skin if ur sensitive
on December 6, 2016
Nothing wrong with the product. Just regret the purchase. There's a reason it got cancelled. Lol
on February 12, 2013
item was priced well, shipped fast in extremely save and protected manor, When the time arises again if I need something else from this shipper I will go back to them.
on February 21, 2017
It was a great show that first season. It seemed like everyone was watching it and it always made me laugh.
on April 21, 2006
I can see why people think Mencia is not funny, I actually used to be the exact same way, then my boyfriend made me watch it over and over again. He thought it was hilarious. Now I have to agree, at first I thought he was crude and horrible, now I think he is hilarious. And I just bought the first season on DVD. He at least has the balls to say what most people think. despite of how we try everyone has their sterotypes no matter how much we deny it. At least he has the nerve to bring light to it. Besides hes not the first to make fun of race, doesn't almost every comedian do that? Make fun of sterotypes? Thats exactly what he does.
on April 25, 2015
Was so confused and disappointed when his show was no longer on. I was like "this show is a big hit! What happened?". So I'm glad to own the complete series on dvd.
on March 15, 2015
This is one of the funniest television shows I seen. He pulls no punches when talking about any group. The topics are political but brought up in a factual, yet humorous, way.
on April 21, 2015
Very funny be care not to eat while watching you could choke dee dee dee.
on December 19, 2015
excellent condition
on December 10, 2013
Great addition for any Mencia fanatic. Mainstream comedy that takes parts of his stand-up comedy routines and incorporates them with new material.