Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Mind of Mencia Season 4
Amazon Vehicles GoldBox Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Shop Now STEM

Format: Amazon Video|Change
Price:$14.99

on April 12, 2013
I stopped watching Mind of Mencia at season 2 when I removed cable TV from my life. Carlos was relatively funny then. Something happened between season 2 and 4 because 4 is just plain straight face non-enjoyable commentary.
on May 14, 2013
This guy is very creative, may be a bit racy for prudish people, but I think the comedy is very imaginative and sometimes hits on the truth.
on March 20, 2009
Season 4 keeps the laughs coming! I really hope they air a 5th season! Based on wikipedia, there will be no season 5. Based on Carlos's site, it looks like there will be a season 5. I can't wait for it to air!
on June 5, 2014
I love his performances. He is so natural and smooth in his delivery. It's like you are just visiting with him instead of watching a show.
on February 1, 2015
MIND OF MENCIA IS THE FUNNIEST MEXICAN COMIC OF ALL TIME. I LOVE A PERSON WHO SPEAKS HIS MIND AND THE TRUTH ABOUT HIS TOPICS OF COMEDY!.
on January 8, 2009
I loved Season four and all his DVDs are really funny and you will be laughing and thinking he is so honest and speaks his mind!
on March 10, 2009
The always funny Carlos Delivers With his unique performances and always "off" point of view...I hope season five comes soon!!
on June 11, 2014
Carlos Mencia is hilarious. If you don't mind off-color humor and can laugh at yourself and others, you will like this.
on October 27, 2012
i have nothing bad to say about this product. It works well and i use it everyday. nice and easy
on December 13, 2011
Great series, but the product was labeled as 'Like New' when I purchased this item. I received it and discovered Disc 1 was loose in the box. The box itself was broken on the inside, hence the loose disc.

I docked one star for the case.

The other star was for the condition of the first disc. In no way should this much damage to the disc be considered 'Like New.' This should fall under "Good," at best.

I'm sure the DvD will play fine in most DvD players, but I cannot accept this item to be "Like New" for the condition it's in.