MindShift Gear Backlight Elite 45L Camera Backpack for DSLR, Mirrorless, Photography and Video
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Fits Nikon D3S attached to 70–200mm f/2.8, SB-910 Speedlight, 105mm f/2.8 Macro, Sigma 35mm f/1.4 ART, 50 f/1.4, Filter Nest Mini, 24–70mm f/2.8, 14–24mm f/2.8 or Sony A7R II attached to 24–70mm f/2.8 GM, GoPro Hero 5, DJI Mavic Pro, Mavic Controller, Filter Nest Mini, A7R II attached to 16–35mm f/4, 70–200mm f/2.8 GM, 90mm f/2.8 Macro
- Storm proof construction with YKK AquaGuard zippers and waterproof/tearproof Sailcloth
- Superior Fit: Robust lumbar padding, hip-hugging waist belt, quick-dry back panel, and foam ridges for increased ventilation
- Back and top panel access to all of your camera gear, allowing you to work out of your bag without getting your harness dirty or wet
- Exterior Dimensions (travel mode): 13” W x 23.5” H x 8” D (33 x 59.7 x 20.3 cm), Camera Compartment: 11.4” W x 19.3” H x 6.8” D (29 x 49 x 17.3 cm), Laptop Pocket: 11.2” W x 16.1” H x 1”D (28.5 x 41 x 2.5 cm), Tablet: 10.6” W x 10.2” H x 0.6” D (27 x 26 x 1.5 cm), Weight: 3.9–7.0 lbs. (1.8–3.2 kg), Volume: 45 Liters, (Travel mode denotes waist belt and top pocket removed with an empty front pocket except for a laptop)
Consider this Amazon's Choice product that delivers quickly
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Get deeper into the backcountry with the BackLight Elite 45L backpack. 45 liters of available space provides ample room for both camera gear and adventure equipment, such as a length of rope, ice axe, snowboard/skis, laptop, tablet, and of course, a tripod. Weather-resistant zippers and materials protect your gear when trekking in the elements. And like the other BackLight backpacks, rear-panel access adds security when traveling since your camera gear is protected behind your back.