Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 110 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 129 reviews
on December 17, 2014
This is a wonderful toy for building thinking skills and manual dexterity. I got it for my 4 and 6 year old grandchilden and they like to play with it but need adult support. It is rather complicated in that the pieces each have 45 degree angles on one side and must be used in different configurations in order to copy the patterns given. But we are finding that with practice they are both becoming more competent at replicating the patterns and their enjoyment level is increasing with practice. I would say that with adult support this is a wonderful toy which leads to lots of discussions about patterns, size, shapes, and is very interactive. Refreshing qualities for a toy today. I definitely recommend it for parents who enjoy engaging their young ones and teaching them the many skills that will enhance their learning in school.
on October 14, 2016
I purchased this puzzle after its use in a therapy session for my wife. She has had two strokes and this puzzle has done wonders for her rehabilitation. The puzzle is well thought out, and having picture cards to work with is a definite plus. There 40 puzzle cards each one is numbered with a different puzzle on each one I made a block stand to hold a card in an upright position, that was the only thing I can say that is missing. I also purchased Geomix a puzzle game by HaBa to have more puzzle combinations to work with, was satisfied with the puzzle but disappointed with the puzzle pictures. 9 puzzle pictures in a 4 1/2 in square with advertizing in 6 different languages makes the back of the box to busey I found it hard to find and keep track of the puzzle I was working on and at twice the cost. I think I might copy the puzzle pictures onto glossy card stock and enlarge them about 300%.
on March 3, 2014
Great fun to do with the kids, assuming you have calmer kids I guess. Don't get this for small kids thinking they will go of fand do it alone, they won't. It's one of those things you have to do together... The patterns are more complicated than you'd think, looking at the playing cards. Some of the more intricate patterns were actually difficult for me, even. But you start with card #1, the easiest, and progress up (there must be at least 50 cards). Fantastic for spacial 3D thinking. Great multi-puzzle. And stores FLAT in a BOX. You can't do better than that for a playroom.
on March 8, 2017
Ordering was fast and easy just what I was looking for I use these with mom who had a stroke over a year ago she is 92 good for hand...eye coordination exercises
on August 13, 2016
This is a popular toy with my grandchildren ages 4-8. It's fun logic play. They like me to make up a design and take a picture on my phone for them to duplicate. I'm looking at the 3D pattern play for them now. It is sturdy and stores nicely. I noticed some complained that the blocks weren't a tight fit in the tray but the extra room is necessary for the blocks to be manipulated and moved. This would be a great math manipulative in school, too.
on March 22, 2017
Good quality toy, my daughter likes to play with it.
on March 14, 2017
Great addition for my Montessori classroom. Keeps my students focused and engaged. Its well made, blocks are colorful and smooth. I just wish that the pattern cards are printed on a thicker paper or board. If you intend to use this in a classroom like me, better have it laminated for it to last longer.
on June 2, 2015
I'm obsessed. My three-year-old loves it because there's no wrong answer. Great for introducing the idea of color patterns but the pattern cards ensure it'll grow with him. The puzzle pieces don't fit perfectly snug, which actually is a plus for us because his fine motor skills are still forming so he needs the wiggle room to remove or change out pieces. It stinks when it first comes out of the box but I assume that'll dissipate over time... hopefully.
on January 2, 2011
This puzzle has a lot of limitations. The pieces don't fit well in the frame and so everything shifts when you're trying to build a picture. The idea cards are nice, I think they cover every possible puzzle combination. If you're looking for creativity for your child, look at the Hape mosaic puzzle. Many more possibilities and much more fun and interesting to play with. I would not buy this again nor would I recommend it.
on July 25, 2016
I purchased this product for my 5 year old. I sat down to play with it with her the first time, and it was great! We must have picked a pattern that we had all of the pieces for that time. The second time we pulled it out, we struggled to find a pattern we could complete with the pieces in the set. Why would over half of the pattern cards be impossible to achieve? We have many mindware sets, and are normally very pleased with the products. This one falls short.
review image

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.