Mindware - Q-bitz
|Price:||$21.82 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$3.17 (13%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- VISUAL DEXTERITY CUBED: Q-bitz will challenge your visual agility, memory, pattern identifications and hand eye coordination. Recreate the displayed shape in the allotted time frame, or suffer defeat. Are you fast enough?
- VARYING LEVELS OF CHALLENGE: Through the course of 3 lightning-fast rounds varying with 3 levels of difficulty, players will be required to use their full arsenal of brain power. Be it quick processing, a sharp memory, or just a lucky break, you'll need everything at your disposal if you want to be crowned the winner.
- GAMES THAT TEACH: Q-bitz is playable from early ages up, allowing young children and older individuals alike to develop and hone their spacial recognition and organizational skills. Win and learn simultaneously!
- INDIVIDUAL AND GROUP PLAY: Q-bitz is a fantastic game for individuals and groups alike. Either play by yourself in a tense race against time or try to land the best time in groups as large as 4.
- INCLUDES: Package includes 80 Q-bitz cards, 4 wooden trays, and 4 sets of 16 challenge cubes. Please note: Product includes small pieces. Not for children under 3 years old.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
Q-bitz is a classroom favorite for my class. It's a great game for families. It also has some memory,and puzzles all in one!
Here's how to play:
First you need to set it up, take out the game trays and cubes, (the cubes should be on the trays, if not put them on the trays) according to how many people are playing. Then you make a draw pile. Take out all the cards and make one big stack, and when you're ready to play, just draw the top card.
Now you should be all set up and ready to go. One person draws the top card and lays it out on the ground (or table) for everyone to see. (Note: make sure all the cubes are off of the trays) Now you should see an abstract card. Your goal is to match that card by putting all of your cubes on the tray so that it matches the card. Each cube has a different shape/figure on a side. Now you don't just win by getting it right on the tray, you have to yell,"Q-bitz!" then you win if your opponents agree that it matches the card.
Another way to play is the exact way that I just told you, except you roll the dice instead of rotating them with your fingers. And the third way you can play is to draw a card lay it down, but don't start. look at the card for 10 seconds, flip it facedown, and recreate the card by memory. Then when you have it you have to yell,"Q-bitz!"
I absolutely LOVE this game. I would highly recommend it.
Pros: Sturdy wooden trays, and wooden cubes. Will last a long time. Lots of cards, 120 to be exact.Read more ›
What a wonderfully thought out, learning game.
Our entire family loves it, and we've already given this as a gift to friends and their kids.
I, on the other hand, have to think to much.
Spatially challenged may not enjoy --- but may learn as I have.
Fun for all ages (we use the simpler ones for the youngsters).
The entire family (3 generations) enjoy it.
Overall this game is great fun and gets the whole family together. I even got my fiancée to play and he loved it. Now I know what to put on my list of games for family game night. And a big thank-you to Amazon for always having things like this at a reasonable price.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This is a great game to play to challenge your mind. Would be especially great to play with your kids, or nieces & nephews. Read morePublished 4 days ago by Kat Leidecker
Love the game. It's quite a thrill playing with kids as well as adults. Too many ways to play and keep yourself and the kids engaged. Read morePublished 12 days ago by Amazon Customer
I was introduced to Q-bitz only moments ago. It's seriously the coolest game that I have come across since Bananagrams. Read morePublished 20 days ago by Hummus Masters
Fabulous game. We had hours of fun. Only one negative aspect, once all the cards have been played, the game needs to be forgotten before playing again because the kids don't want... Read morePublished 28 days ago by LADMT
awesome game! we take it to every house we go to and everyone loves itPublished 1 month ago by angela
I didn't see this myself, as I had it delivered directly to my grandson for his 10th birthday, but apparently it was a great hit with all the family. Read morePublished 1 month ago by P S WARD
Great game for those who enjoy puzzles and brain-teasers. What I have found is that you are good at it or it's painful. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Ginger Evenson
My granddaughter loved it as did her older brothers. Great game/puzzle!Published 1 month ago by Roseanne Hauck