Industrial Deals HPC Rebound Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon howardsend howardsend howardsend  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

Mindware - Q-bitz
Size: None|Color: Multicolor|Change

on September 30, 2017
This game is awesome! It is really fun for adults, teenagers and children! It has a few different ways to play, with a multitude of cards. It is never dull or repetitive. You can play solo or with up to four players. The game rules are quick and easy to explain. You can start playing within minutes. The game and games pieces are very well made. Not only is it fun and competitive, it is also highly educational and excellent for your brain/memory/processing speed/visual spatial awareness. Anyone we have played this game with has loved it!
on October 8, 2015
I first saw this game a couple of months ago at my son's occupational therapy. He loved it there (he's 6, which is younger than the recommended ages). I promised him after his last appointment that if he finished his session (he was having a rough day) that I would buy this game to play with him. That was enough motivation.

All of my family loves this. For the youngest we change the rules (everyone who completes the puzzle correctly wins) and we go slow, usually he picks a card he thinks he can do. For the rest of us, it's fast and furious. Awesome family game! My 8 year old can play it with the regular rules but it's still tough enough at times that I'm left really analyzing the card to figure out exactly what it is I am doing.

Excellent family game!
on January 2, 2017
8 year old son loves this game. We play it is bouts of 10-15 minutes. I can see that it might get old after we all get familiar with the set of cards. But, my son has asked for us to play this with him every day since he got it 4 days ago. Its the kind of game you can play for a few minutes or an hour and is so easy to understand. No directions really needed. And finally - this is a game that a group of young kids can play without needed adult supervision.
on April 30, 2016
Super great game! I love how it challenges even my 'gifted and talented' child(8) to think spacially. I'm a visual artist and an adult so I can beat my kids(6, 8, 9) every time, we either have to play with me waiting 15 seconds to start or they play each other. I think it is best played with kids together, adults together or kids having a handicap. Really great game that gets your brain working.
on February 28, 2017
Great fun, and great for cognitive skill building. I used it for awhile to supplement my concussion recovery/therapy program, but have also just played it around the house with family/friends.
on December 16, 2017
Seller delivered it nicely packaged. I have played this game with kids and adults for several years. I bought this for a family at out church. I found you have to think and believe it or not the kids are faster than adults to set up the correct patterns . the card show a pattern and the player that is able to match the card first wins. I would suggest the game color coded the cards for easy, medium difficulty, and hard. so s]young children can play.
on December 27, 2016
Great learning game for kids (mine are 7, 10, & 11). It's not often you hear your kids say "this is hard... but fun!" Exercises 'spatial intelligence' and memory.
Built well. Wish it came with a small digital timer but probably would add to the cost.

highly recommended to get your kids brains exercising!
VINE VOICEon November 20, 2017
My entire family loved this game, from my 8 year old granddaughter to me, the oldest one. We read the directions, and then started. I have always been attracted to organizational and spatial abstracts, and this is an excellent test.

My granddaughter has always had good observational techniques, and this game was a lot of fun for her. She and her father are very competitive, and really got into the game. For children, this game can be a great teaching tool, and it is fun, we laughed a lot.

Recommended. prisrob 11-20-17
on March 9, 2017
This is my son's favorite game and we have given it to many birthday children as gifts. Is biggest putting the little cubes in snack sized ziplock bags to keep from losing them.
review image
on December 28, 2015
My 6 year old can do some of the "easier" cards, and my 8 year old can do most of the cards pretty well. When we played as a family, we just kind of matched the cards for fun, but my husband and I had fun playing for real and racing to finish first :). If you like independent games that make you think, you'll love this. I like that it also is helping our kids learn to think a little more visually.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.