Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services whiteprincess whiteprincess whiteprincess  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 427 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 450 reviews
on February 28, 2017
Great fun, and great for cognitive skill building. I used it for awhile to supplement my concussion recovery/therapy program, but have also just played it around the house with family/friends.
on July 28, 2011
This game can be a beginning place for quilting, an excellent teaching tool for symmetry and fractions as well as teaching visual dexterity. I have used it both with my students and to teach other teachers. A tool well worth having in the classroom. If I had known how good it was, I would have purchased it sooner. As a game, its competition levels can be easily adjusted from a cooperative learning tool to high level competition. It is unusual in that it gives the edge to kinesthetic visual and artistic learner. It is an excellent tool to teach visual acuity and sharpens the powers of observation. There is much room to further develop its usefulness within the classroom.
on January 2, 2017
8 year old son loves this game. We play it is bouts of 10-15 minutes. I can see that it might get old after we all get familiar with the set of cards. But, my son has asked for us to play this with him every day since he got it 4 days ago. Its the kind of game you can play for a few minutes or an hour and is so easy to understand. No directions really needed. And finally - this is a game that a group of young kids can play without needed adult supervision.
on October 8, 2015
I first saw this game a couple of months ago at my son's occupational therapy. He loved it there (he's 6, which is younger than the recommended ages). I promised him after his last appointment that if he finished his session (he was having a rough day) that I would buy this game to play with him. That was enough motivation.

All of my family loves this. For the youngest we change the rules (everyone who completes the puzzle correctly wins) and we go slow, usually he picks a card he thinks he can do. For the rest of us, it's fast and furious. Awesome family game! My 8 year old can play it with the regular rules but it's still tough enough at times that I'm left really analyzing the card to figure out exactly what it is I am doing.

Excellent family game!
on January 16, 2017
I wasnt aware of your products until l visited a friend and we discussed fun with our grandchildren. She and l played Q- bitz together,laughed alot, and l immediately ordered it. My 9 year old grandson was overnight right as it appeared. At first he was overwhelmed, but after digging for a couple of easier looking cards, he really enjoyed it. I think your company should include a couple of "learning cards" since it is vastly different for legos! Thank goodness! Our next visit, l am sure he will ask for it.
on March 9, 2017
This is my son's favorite game and we have given it to many birthday children as gifts. Is biggest putting the little cubes in snack sized ziplock bags to keep from losing them.
review image
on April 30, 2016
Super great game! I love how it challenges even my 'gifted and talented' child(8) to think spacially. I'm a visual artist and an adult so I can beat my kids(6, 8, 9) every time, we either have to play with me waiting 15 seconds to start or they play each other. I think it is best played with kids together, adults together or kids having a handicap. Really great game that gets your brain working.
on December 27, 2016
Great learning game for kids (mine are 7, 10, & 11). It's not often you hear your kids say "this is hard... but fun!" Exercises 'spatial intelligence' and memory.
Built well. Wish it came with a small digital timer but probably would add to the cost.

highly recommended to get your kids brains exercising!
on December 28, 2015
My 6 year old can do some of the "easier" cards, and my 8 year old can do most of the cards pretty well. When we played as a family, we just kind of matched the cards for fun, but my husband and I had fun playing for real and racing to finish first :). If you like independent games that make you think, you'll love this. I like that it also is helping our kids learn to think a little more visually.
on April 23, 2017
Bought this for my 10 year old daughter for Christmas. She loves it, but so does the rest of the family! Fun and nice to have as a "quick" game :)

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.