Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 450 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 476 reviews
on July 22, 2017
I bought it to have at my house after playing it with my grandsons. Won't ever get them all memorized!
on March 12, 2017
A brilliant game which helps my Grandkids make me feel old and slow, :) Great for their self-concepts!
on June 16, 2017
Very interesting game. I used it for my Kitty Party. Also I play with my daughter and she loves to solve them.
on November 3, 2016
I have a TBI. My OT has me use this gane to increase my mental processing soeed. Family lukes pkaying with me because itcis a fun challenge
on May 25, 2014
This game comes with 4 sets of blocks and tray with picture cards . The main focus of the game is to compete to see who finishes the block pattern first . This can be easily modified by not including the time factor for younger children. It really works great for improving visual perceptual skills . I would put it the age range of 5 and above .
The colors of the blocks are great providing a good contrast to white. The cards are of sturdy material for the above age group . All the small parts can be easily stored back the box for storage.
Strongly recommend this game,
on June 2, 2016
Great game for those who enjoy puzzles and brain-teasers. What I have found is that you are good at it or it's painful. Some will find that the gameplay is too challenging, while others will savor the opportunity to improve their speed, visual dexterity and memory. The game has very few instructions and rules, making it a great choice for introducing to new players. The rounds are fast and that is perfect for quick and casual play. Worth the price.
on April 29, 2017
Really fun game! This is a game that can be played over and over again as you don't know they answer right away on some games once you go through them all. I think you can also play it by yourself as just a brain stimulator. We got this game for my in-laws cottage for rainy days...but I we've played it on non-rainy days, too because it's so fun!
on May 7, 2014
I came across this game wihile I was on Amazon, looking for another game that my 12 year old daughter "had to have". I found Q-bits, thought it sounded like it might be fun for us. And I ordered both games. Surprisingly this game turned out to be the favorite of the two games. It's fun, it's challenging and the way you play can be modified to fit your choosing. It's supposed to be played in three rounds, each round played differently, with varying levels of difficulty. Our family has a favorite round, and we just play that one round over and over again. It's something I would highly recommend. It's a fun game and different from most games out there. I would definately purchase again, and may buy for birthday gifts.
on August 31, 2017
This game is a LOT of fun! Good way to keep kids entertained while stimulating their mind.
on December 30, 2015
Wow, what a brain test!! My 12 year old nephew has beaten all us old folks consistently. It's a lot of fun to play and we just stopped putting him into the equation when it came to win/lose. I would definitely recommend it even for older folks like us. It's a good way to keep your brain nimble. I would sit there and just work with the cards and make the shapes all by myself just to get that hand/eye coordination going. I would recommend it even for adults who like to do puzzles.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.