Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite uncharted Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Customer reviews

Showing 1-10 of 448 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 472 reviews
on January 16, 2017
I wasnt aware of your products until l visited a friend and we discussed fun with our grandchildren. She and l played Q- bitz together,laughed alot, and l immediately ordered it. My 9 year old grandson was overnight right as it appeared. At first he was overwhelmed, but after digging for a couple of easier looking cards, he really enjoyed it. I think your company should include a couple of "learning cards" since it is vastly different for legos! Thank goodness! Our next visit, l am sure he will ask for it.
on March 9, 2017
This is my son's favorite game and we have given it to many birthday children as gifts. Is biggest putting the little cubes in snack sized ziplock bags to keep from losing them.
review image
on August 4, 2017
I really appreciate the flexibility of this game. I discovered that I could use it as a challenging activity for grandchildren even younger than the suggested age of 8 by giving each child a separate card and rewarding completion without a time limit or making it a competition. It worked well for even a 5-year-old.
on December 27, 2016
Great learning game for kids (mine are 7, 10, & 11). It's not often you hear your kids say "this is hard... but fun!" Exercises 'spatial intelligence' and memory.
Built well. Wish it came with a small digital timer but probably would add to the cost.

highly recommended to get your kids brains exercising!
on July 20, 2017
This game is harder than it looks for this grandma, but the grandkids love beating Grammy😊 Seems well made and will last for sometime. I LOVE MindWare games!
on December 28, 2015
My 6 year old can do some of the "easier" cards, and my 8 year old can do most of the cards pretty well. When we played as a family, we just kind of matched the cards for fun, but my husband and I had fun playing for real and racing to finish first :). If you like independent games that make you think, you'll love this. I like that it also is helping our kids learn to think a little more visually.
on April 23, 2017
Bought this for my 10 year old daughter for Christmas. She loves it, but so does the rest of the family! Fun and nice to have as a "quick" game :)
on March 24, 2011
My eight year old son and I love this game; it is a good spacial orientation puzzle game that takes a minute to learn and forever to master. Each round takes only a few minutes and the playing area is very small (can even be used in the car) so its a perfect alternative to mindless cartoons and other TV drivel.
on July 22, 2017
I bought it to have at my house after playing it with my grandsons. Won't ever get them all memorized!
on March 12, 2017
A brilliant game which helps my Grandkids make me feel old and slow, :) Great for their self-concepts!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.