Industrial Deals HPC Trade in your textbooks Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Limited time offer Handmade Last Minute Gifts Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

VINE VOICEon November 20, 2017
My entire family loved this game, from my 8 year old granddaughter to me, the oldest one. We read the directions, and then started. I have always been attracted to organizational and spatial abstracts, and this is an excellent test.

My granddaughter has always had good observational techniques, and this game was a lot of fun for her. She and her father are very competitive, and really got into the game. For children, this game can be a great teaching tool, and it is fun, we laughed a lot.

Recommended. prisrob 11-20-17
on July 22, 2017
I bought it to have at my house after playing it with my grandsons. Won't ever get them all memorized!
on June 16, 2017
Very interesting game. I used it for my Kitty Party. Also I play with my daughter and she loves to solve them.
on November 3, 2017
This is an awesome game, but definitely rewards the most nimble fingers. I have to use both hands to beat my son, and my husband's bigger hands pose no threat. We love playing this game over and over!
It's also fantastic challenge for younger kids who are learning out how to replicate parts of a design.
on May 17, 2017
Teenage grandkids love it. Really gets the synapses working.
on July 6, 2017
Fun for the whole family (youngest 10) and great for using nonverbal abilities to solve problems :)
on May 23, 2017
This is a great game for kids - we have really enjoyed it
on July 5, 2017
This has been wonderful for my boys! They are 4 & 6 and love just trying to recreate the cards. I have to help them sometimes, but they have gotten so much better at figuring them out in just a week. My husband and I enjoy playing the "real" way as well!
on June 23, 2017
Totally love this game and so do my art students.
on June 15, 2017
Good my daughter had fun making the patterns
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.