Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite Game of Thrones: The Complete Seasons 1-7 now available on Blu-ray and DVD Shop now TG18PP_gno

Mindware - Q-bitz
Size: None|Color: Multicolor|Change

VINE VOICEon November 20, 2017
My entire family loved this game, from my 8 year old granddaughter to me, the oldest one. We read the directions, and then started. I have always been attracted to organizational and spatial abstracts, and this is an excellent test.

My granddaughter has always had good observational techniques, and this game was a lot of fun for her. She and her father are very competitive, and really got into the game. For children, this game can be a great teaching tool, and it is fun, we laughed a lot.

Recommended. prisrob 11-20-17
on August 4, 2017
I really appreciate the flexibility of this game. I discovered that I could use it as a challenging activity for grandchildren even younger than the suggested age of 8 by giving each child a separate card and rewarding completion without a time limit or making it a competition. It worked well for even a 5-year-old.
on January 18, 2018
Bought this for work meeting (Teamwork activity) Worked great- everybody had fun. I added a few new ways to play other than the rules provided which is easy to do. I will probably be buying the solo versions to get the other two colors.
on January 9, 2018
This game is soooo much fun. It really tests your visual perception and quickness at figuring out how to get the blocks to make the picture. This is another great game by Mindware to test your brain and get the kid off the gaming systems and internet. Great job!!
on July 28, 2011
This game can be a beginning place for quilting, an excellent teaching tool for symmetry and fractions as well as teaching visual dexterity. I have used it both with my students and to teach other teachers. A tool well worth having in the classroom. If I had known how good it was, I would have purchased it sooner. As a game, its competition levels can be easily adjusted from a cooperative learning tool to high level competition. It is unusual in that it gives the edge to kinesthetic visual and artistic learner. It is an excellent tool to teach visual acuity and sharpens the powers of observation. There is much room to further develop its usefulness within the classroom.
0Comment| 69 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on February 20, 2018
My pre-schooler loves to build the patterns and I can build with him. I went ahead and got Q-bitz over Solo Q-bitz to last longer.
on December 24, 2016
My kiddos just opened this tonight. It was a Christmas present for the family. They love it: ages 8, 12, and me 60! he he he.... Kid at heart...
Good mind thinking game.... We do a lot of family board games. No DS's, WII's, or nintendo's for this family :)
on March 24, 2011
My eight year old son and I love this game; it is a good spacial orientation puzzle game that takes a minute to learn and forever to master. Each round takes only a few minutes and the playing area is very small (can even be used in the car) so its a perfect alternative to mindless cartoons and other TV drivel.
on May 23, 2015
I like this. It is a little simpler than I expected, but then I watched a couple of my kids struggle with it and realized how good it was for them. If it had just been me, I would have been disappointed. With the kids, I'm glad I bought it. It's a great way to practice visual skills in a game environment.
on January 22, 2018
Good mind practice, but easy to complete. The challenge is when it is timed
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.