Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

Mindware - Q-bitz
Size: None|Color: Multicolor|Change

on July 22, 2017
I bought it to have at my house after playing it with my grandsons. Won't ever get them all memorized!
on June 16, 2017
Very interesting game. I used it for my Kitty Party. Also I play with my daughter and she loves to solve them.
on November 3, 2017
This is an awesome game, but definitely rewards the most nimble fingers. I have to use both hands to beat my son, and my husband's bigger hands pose no threat. We love playing this game over and over!
It's also fantastic challenge for younger kids who are learning out how to replicate parts of a design.
on December 30, 2015
Wow, what a brain test!! My 12 year old nephew has beaten all us old folks consistently. It's a lot of fun to play and we just stopped putting him into the equation when it came to win/lose. I would definitely recommend it even for older folks like us. It's a good way to keep your brain nimble. I would sit there and just work with the cards and make the shapes all by myself just to get that hand/eye coordination going. I would recommend it even for adults who like to do puzzles.
on May 17, 2017
Teenage grandkids love it. Really gets the synapses working.
on July 6, 2017
Fun for the whole family (youngest 10) and great for using nonverbal abilities to solve problems :)
on May 23, 2017
This is a great game for kids - we have really enjoyed it
on July 5, 2017
This has been wonderful for my boys! They are 4 & 6 and love just trying to recreate the cards. I have to help them sometimes, but they have gotten so much better at figuring them out in just a week. My husband and I enjoy playing the "real" way as well!
on June 23, 2017
Totally love this game and so do my art students.
on June 15, 2017
Good my daughter had fun making the patterns
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.