Your Garage World Book Day STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts spring Shop Popular Services Bosch Bosch Bosch  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Price:$18.98+ Free shipping

Showing 1-10 of 419 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 441 reviews
on November 12, 2010
My family loves this game. The best part is that my older son and husband play it like the game instructs and compete to finish first. My younger son, however, does not like to compete. He and I just solve the picture puzzles and move on to the next. It's a great visual exercise either way!
on July 28, 2011
This game can be a beginning place for quilting, an excellent teaching tool for symmetry and fractions as well as teaching visual dexterity. I have used it both with my students and to teach other teachers. A tool well worth having in the classroom. If I had known how good it was, I would have purchased it sooner. As a game, its competition levels can be easily adjusted from a cooperative learning tool to high level competition. It is unusual in that it gives the edge to kinesthetic visual and artistic learner. It is an excellent tool to teach visual acuity and sharpens the powers of observation. There is much room to further develop its usefulness within the classroom.
on March 5, 2016
My friend and I like to have "Girl's weekend". I was looking for activities and we realized that we both enjoy games. So I got this game for us. We both enjoy a mental challenge.

There were three play variations. The first one is that you just roll the cubes then look at the picture and then you may rotate cubes as needed to make the picture. My friend was too fast and I just couldn't keep up! So then there was variation 2...you can't rotate the cube, you must roll it to get the side you will need to form your picture. Ok...now I have a fighting chance! The third variation is to take 10 seconds to memorize the picture and then recreate it. Ok...we are stressed and tired folks with no memory so we didn't do very well using that variation. My friend wanted to play variation 2 over and over.

My friend has a 7 yr old and some nephews approx the same age so she felt that this game would work well for them. She was thinking about getting the solo version for her nephews so that each one would have its own tin.

The game is wood (other than the pattern cards) and well sanded/finished. The cubes are painted and don't look like they will chip or easily become damaged.

The only criticism we would have is that we found it difficult to "fit" the game back into the box. The game came with the cards split into 4 stacks and placed under the trays (it doesn't fit by putting the entire stack of cards into 1/4 of the box and stacking the trays). Well, when you put the game away, it's then hard to know which cards we've played and my friend doesn't want to play the same ones twice. I'm concerned about running out of cards and am hoping she'll forget which cards we've already played! I suspect that we're the only ones with this problem.

One suggestion...I wish you could get cards that combine the curved shapes from the QBitz extreme and the diagonal pieces with standard QBitz to make it more challenging. If they had the same color combos in both games (which they don't), then you combine it all up, yes, there will be leftover pieces after making the picture but that makes it more challenging - sorting through, finding the right curved ones, straight ones etc
on February 28, 2017
Great fun, and great for cognitive skill building. I used it for awhile to supplement my concussion recovery/therapy program, but have also just played it around the house with family/friends.
on March 9, 2017
This is my son's favorite game and we have given it to many birthday children as gifts. Is biggest putting the little cubes in snack sized ziplock bags to keep from losing them.
review image
on March 24, 2011
My eight year old son and I love this game; it is a good spacial orientation puzzle game that takes a minute to learn and forever to master. Each round takes only a few minutes and the playing area is very small (can even be used in the car) so its a perfect alternative to mindless cartoons and other TV drivel.
on April 23, 2017
Bought this for my 10 year old daughter for Christmas. She loves it, but so does the rest of the family! Fun and nice to have as a "quick" game :)
on December 26, 2012
we had so much fun playing this game,
some are quicker than others at visual dexterity games. and the variations in the game help even out the playing field.

so we really had a lot of fun and everyone was a winner even with a variety of skill levels.
we truly enjoyed it
on March 12, 2017
A brilliant game which helps my Grandkids make me feel old and slow, :) Great for their self-concepts!
on March 31, 2017
Love this game! We bought this one, and just adapt for a fun puzzle instead of a timed game for our younger kiddos, instead of buying a whole other game for them.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.