Skippity Board Game
|Price:||$19.95 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- FAMILY FUN: Skippity from MindWare is easy to learn and fast to play! As the game begins, the board is nearly filled with colorful skippers. Your goal is to collect the most sets of skippers by jumping over the colors you need while blocking your opponents from doing the same. This family board game is a colorful, interactive twist on checkers. Jump to capture, stack to win.
- GAME PLAY: Any skipper can be your jumping piece and you jump on every turn. The skippers do not belong to any player until they are captured. Collect the skippers you hop over and watch your sets stack up. When you have one of each color, it's a set. The player with the most complete sets wins.
- TACTICAL STRATEGY: Skippity is the perfect game to hone player's tactical maneuvers, strategical planning, and forward thinking. When your jumping to capture a skipper, think about what jumps you will be creating for the next player.
- HIGH QUALITY: Made with MindWare's renowned quality and dedication to making toys that are fun, educational, and stimulating.
- INCLUDES: Game board, 100 skippers and instructions.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Top Customer Reviews
Skippity is a sweet game with rules that are really easy to understand. This game would probably be a really good pick for a family game night.
Skippity is played a lot like checkers. You put five different colors of chips on the board (called skippers) - there are 100 all together. Players leave four open spots in the middle of the board. Once you get one of every color, you have a set.
The person who has the most sets at the end of the game, wins!
Skippity is a very well made game, but it takes about three to four minutes to set it up. It is really challenging.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This is a great game. Younger children(4-5) can learn to play easily, while older ones (7-8) can use more strategy, all while playing together.Published 8 days ago by user9685
Fun game! Our 6 and 8 year olds both love to play it and so do we. It's a nice game for adults and kids to play together and for kids to play with each other. Read morePublished 16 days ago by Kathryn L Collins
This is a fun game that me and my 5 year old loved to play. He understands it and it's great to watch him search for chips that he can double jump.Published 28 days ago by Taira Jacobson
all my students love this game from ages 6 through 18. It's also my favorite!Published 3 months ago by daphne
Our eight year old grandson is learning strategies quickly playing with older family members. All ages can enjoy this game!Published 3 months ago by grandmatoisaac
Without doubt Skippity is the easiest to learn yet challenging to win. Yet Skippity is a fast playing game and usually a winner happens in no more than a half hour;;you can play it... Read morePublished 5 months ago by Steve Baker