CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $6.27 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Skippity Board Game
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- FAMILY FUN: Skippity from MindWare is easy to learn and fast to play! As the game begins, the board is nearly filled with colorful skippers. Your goal is to collect the most sets of skippers by jumping over the colors you need while blocking your opponents from doing the same. This family board game is a colorful, interactive twist on checkers. Jump to capture, stack to win.
- GAME PLAY: Any skipper can be your jumping piece and you jump on every turn. The skippers do not belong to any player until they are captured. Collect the skippers you hop over and watch your sets stack up. When you have one of each color, it's a set. The player with the most complete sets wins.
- TACTICAL STRATEGY: Skippity is the perfect game to hone player's tactical maneuvers, strategical planning, and forward thinking. When your jumping to capture a skipper, think about what jumps you will be creating for the next player.
- HIGH QUALITY: Made with MindWare's renowned quality and dedication to making toys that are fun, educational, and stimulating.
- INCLUDES: Game board, 100 skippers and instructions.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Skippity is a sweet game with rules that are really easy to understand. This game would probably be a really good pick for a family game night.
Skippity is played a lot like checkers. You put five different colors of chips on the board (called skippers) - there are 100 all together. Players leave four open spots in the middle of the board. Once you get one of every color, you have a set.
The person who has the most sets at the end of the game, wins!
Skippity is a very well made game, but it takes about three to four minutes to set it up. It is really challenging.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
all my students love this game from ages 6 through 18. It's also my favorite!Published 2 months ago by daphne
Our eight year old grandson is learning strategies quickly playing with older family members. All ages can enjoy this game!Published 2 months ago by grandmatoisaac
Without doubt Skippity is the easiest to learn yet challenging to win. Yet Skippity is a fast playing game and usually a winner happens in no more than a half hour;;you can play it... Read morePublished 4 months ago by Steve Baker
Fun family game. 5 and 8 years old like it and enjoy collecting the skippers.Published 5 months ago by B. A. Mougey
We ordered this game to have here when our two granddaughters come for a visit next month. Of course we've been playing it so we will be up to speed when they get there! Read morePublished 6 months ago by Sheila