Lyft Industrial Deals Enlightenment Now Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18SW_gno

Skippity Board Game
Price:$19.95+ Free shipping

on November 16, 2017
Beautiful game. Easy to learn, good quality and lots of fun. I am super happy with this purchase. I am so tired of so the quality of games getting more and more cheaply made. This new game was a pleasure. The quality of the board, box and pieces is great. My son taught me how to play, and in no time I got the hang of it. I will continue to turn to Mindware for good games, good quality, and good fun while choosing my next!
on January 5, 2016
great for kids of all ages and the fact that 4 people can play checkers at the same time is great! My kids are 7 and 10 and love it. First time they play it was just to get as many sets as they could but they soon figured out that there was more to the game you can collect all of one color and keep you opponents from collecting sets. strategy and collecting what you need to win the game. It was fun and they love when they can jump 3-4 checkers at a time. Good family game and quick to play
on December 26, 2015
I played this with my 5 and 8 year old sons. My 8 year old was catching on to the "strategy" that you can use to prevent your opponent from winning and trying to get the colors he needed. The 5 year old was just randomly jumping and kept calling it "checkers". It's a good game - not sure my 5 yo will want to play it much, but I can see my 8 yo asking to play again.
on January 9, 2017
This game is so much fun. We have played it every night since we got it. It is easiest enough for my 8 year old to play but keeps my older kids involved with the strategy.
on August 15, 2017
Have heard from my daughter that her and my grandson are learning the game and enjoying it.
on July 11, 2017
This game is so fun and easy to play. My five year old loves it.
on January 13, 2018
Really fun game for all ages.
on January 4, 2017
Easy to learn/play game. Plays quick. May be a little to simple to keep interest in playing it down the road. To make it more interesting/challenging, we use the extra disc for each color as a chip, to be traded in for an extra play on that color's turn, so as to add a little more strategy to the game.
on March 10, 2016
Without doubt Skippity is the easiest to learn yet challenging to win. Yet Skippity is a fast playing game and usually a winner happens in no more than a half hour;;you can play it four to five times so everyone has a chance to win. We usually play five games to see who the Grand Master of Skippity is. It is ageless. Our grandchildren have been playing it since they were 9 and our friends, 60 to 70, love it. It is well made and durable. Basically, it is a fantastic game!
on January 25, 2018
very good game grandkids love it
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.