Amazon Vehicles Beauty Return your textbook rentals STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services Moonlight Moonlight Moonlight  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. National Bike Month on Amazon Ellen

Price:$19.95+ Free shipping

Showing 1-10 of 76 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 85 reviews
on January 28, 2016
We ordered this game to have here when our two granddaughters come for a visit next month. Of course we've been playing it so we will be up to speed when they get there! OMG, this is one of the most fun children's games I've ever played. It is not boring for us at all and yet I know the 7 year old will be able to play it easily. Actually she already is because we sent it to her for a Christmas present. Her dad tells us she beats him 90% of the time! The five year old is not playing yet, but we'll get her playing when they come. The good thing is that you can play it on a lower level. My son evidently didn't read the directions thoroughly so he didn't know about scoring by the most sets acquired. They have just been playing by number of skippers acquired. If you have younger players, I think you could play as teams and include them in deciding which skippers to jump. And you will enjoy it even if you don't have kids to play with. It's more challenging than checkers and less challenging than chess.
on August 13, 2016
Fun game! Our 6 and 8 year olds both love to play it and so do we. It's a nice game for adults and kids to play together and for kids to play with each other. There is a little strategy involved but nothing too complicated that it ruins the game for them. (And we have fun playing it with them while we have one eye on the football game!)
on August 29, 2014
I have since bought several more for gifts. Great game to enjoy with kids and adults alike. Simple directions, EASY and quick to learn, and has a totally different set up. Played with checkers, and jumps, but very new and different. I LOVE games, and this one is FUN and unique, criteria I look for. So far everyone who played a game wanted to play a lot more, and there have been a lot of kids and adults here off and on all summer. And I often got to play with them.
on March 10, 2016
Without doubt Skippity is the easiest to learn yet challenging to win. Yet Skippity is a fast playing game and usually a winner happens in no more than a half hour;;you can play it four to five times so everyone has a chance to win. We usually play five games to see who the Grand Master of Skippity is. It is ageless. Our grandchildren have been playing it since they were 9 and our friends, 60 to 70, love it. It is well made and durable. Basically, it is a fantastic game!
on January 5, 2016
great for kids of all ages and the fact that 4 people can play checkers at the same time is great! My kids are 7 and 10 and love it. First time they play it was just to get as many sets as they could but they soon figured out that there was more to the game you can collect all of one color and keep you opponents from collecting sets. strategy and collecting what you need to win the game. It was fun and they love when they can jump 3-4 checkers at a time. Good family game and quick to play
on July 31, 2016
This is a fun game that me and my 5 year old loved to play. He understands it and it's great to watch him search for chips that he can double jump.
on January 4, 2017
Easy to learn/play game. Plays quick. May be a little to simple to keep interest in playing it down the road. To make it more interesting/challenging, we use the extra disc for each color as a chip, to be traded in for an extra play on that color's turn, so as to add a little more strategy to the game.
on December 26, 2015
I played this with my 5 and 8 year old sons. My 8 year old was catching on to the "strategy" that you can use to prevent your opponent from winning and trying to get the colors he needed. The 5 year old was just randomly jumping and kept calling it "checkers". It's a good game - not sure my 5 yo will want to play it much, but I can see my 8 yo asking to play again.
on December 25, 2015
I gave this as a family gift for Christmas. It was easy to understand for all ages, quick to play, and yet a challenge for even seasoned gamers - different family members won, so everyone wanted a chance to play. Highly recommended. It's my turn to play. Gotta go!
on January 9, 2017
This game is so much fun. We have played it every night since we got it. It is easiest enough for my 8 year old to play but keeps my older kids involved with the strategy.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.