YED Save up to 90% on textbooks Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Valentines Day STEM Shop Popular Services Gleason Gleason Gleason  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Go Explore Outdoor Recreation on Amazon NYNN

Showing 1-10 of 74 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 83 reviews
on January 13, 2011
I got this for my 7 year old daughter for Christmas. She's been playing it with my 10 year old and loving it. It's fun for me to play with them as well. Same concept as checker. Highly recommend.
on January 5, 2012
My granddaughters loved this game, and so did my two adult daughters. It was fun, and it also was interesting. Making it possible to play different style games with it. I intend to buy this game again for my granddaughter who will turn 8 in Feb.
on April 14, 2012
Easy to play. Play it with my 6 and 8 year olds. They love it, I love it. Use as little or as much strategy as you want so it is fun for all ages.
on March 13, 2012
This was a Christmas present and the whole family loves it, from my 8-year-old to the adults. It's fun and fairly fast moving.
on January 16, 2013
Unlike most kid games this is fun for adults too, and easy for kids to understand. Have played it with all ages!
on October 24, 2011
This game is similar to checkers. However, it is up to you to keep track of what colors you have in your piles and continue to obtain them off the board before your opposition does. My eight year old loves this game.
on January 4, 2017
Easy to learn/play game. Plays quick. May be a little to simple to keep interest in playing it down the road. To make it more interesting/challenging, we use the extra disc for each color as a chip, to be traded in for an extra play on that color's turn, so as to add a little more strategy to the game.
on August 29, 2014
I have since bought several more for gifts. Great game to enjoy with kids and adults alike. Simple directions, EASY and quick to learn, and has a totally different set up. Played with checkers, and jumps, but very new and different. I LOVE games, and this one is FUN and unique, criteria I look for. So far everyone who played a game wanted to play a lot more, and there have been a lot of kids and adults here off and on all summer. And I often got to play with them.
on January 28, 2016
We ordered this game to have here when our two granddaughters come for a visit next month. Of course we've been playing it so we will be up to speed when they get there! OMG, this is one of the most fun children's games I've ever played. It is not boring for us at all and yet I know the 7 year old will be able to play it easily. Actually she already is because we sent it to her for a Christmas present. Her dad tells us she beats him 90% of the time! The five year old is not playing yet, but we'll get her playing when they come. The good thing is that you can play it on a lower level. My son evidently didn't read the directions thoroughly so he didn't know about scoring by the most sets acquired. They have just been playing by number of skippers acquired. If you have younger players, I think you could play as teams and include them in deciding which skippers to jump. And you will enjoy it even if you don't have kids to play with. It's more challenging than checkers and less challenging than chess.
on December 28, 2011
Played with this last night and the whole family had fun. Even the 13 year old wanted to join in for the second game.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.