Your Garage Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Limited time offer Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Shop Popular Services animespring animespring animespring  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 76 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 85 reviews
on July 31, 2016
This is a fun game that me and my 5 year old loved to play. He understands it and it's great to watch him search for chips that he can double jump.
on March 28, 2017
Many hours of enjoyment with Skippity. Not your Grandmother's Checkers. Skippity takes strategy to a new level for children and adults.
on April 6, 2017
It is a fun game for all ages!
on January 13, 2011
I got this for my 7 year old daughter for Christmas. She's been playing it with my 10 year old and loving it. It's fun for me to play with them as well. Same concept as checker. Highly recommend.
on January 5, 2012
My granddaughters loved this game, and so did my two adult daughters. It was fun, and it also was interesting. Making it possible to play different style games with it. I intend to buy this game again for my granddaughter who will turn 8 in Feb.
on April 14, 2012
Easy to play. Play it with my 6 and 8 year olds. They love it, I love it. Use as little or as much strategy as you want so it is fun for all ages.
on March 13, 2012
This was a Christmas present and the whole family loves it, from my 8-year-old to the adults. It's fun and fairly fast moving.
on January 16, 2013
Unlike most kid games this is fun for adults too, and easy for kids to understand. Have played it with all ages!
on October 24, 2011
This game is similar to checkers. However, it is up to you to keep track of what colors you have in your piles and continue to obtain them off the board before your opposition does. My eight year old loves this game.
on January 4, 2017
Easy to learn/play game. Plays quick. May be a little to simple to keep interest in playing it down the road. To make it more interesting/challenging, we use the extra disc for each color as a chip, to be traded in for an extra play on that color's turn, so as to add a little more strategy to the game.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.