Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Home Gift Guide Father's Day Gifts Home Gift Guide Shop Popular Services MeBeforeYou MeBeforeYou MeBeforeYou  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis GNO National Bike Month on Amazon Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 20 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 22 reviews
on March 14, 2017
Good product and service
on February 27, 2015
Other than my title, they came in a nice box and was wrapped in pretty packaging. I have to order the actual game though so i cant really same much other than that.
Besides repeating it once more: Fix your damn description. Sure its partially my fault but if you speed read it makes it seem like you are getting at least multiple parts to the game. False advertising.
on January 18, 2016
A lot of fun for the family. Our son actually started this when we just turned 6 and while it wasn't the easiest he still liked it. Now half a year later he consistently wins agains grandparents and has won against mom and dad for the first time.
on October 6, 2014
Fun and beneficial. I discovered this with my grandson. He beat me every round, so I bought a game to practice. I think it is good for my visual dexterity and memory. It is a handy pastime that I feel is beneficial, like a form of mental exercise or therapy. It's probably good for my grandson, but to him, its fun.
on January 27, 2013
This game was fun for all of our kids ages 6, 13, &16. Our oldest has high functioning autism and he especially loves it!
on September 18, 2014
If you like quick, fast paced games then this is for you. It was stressful for some of my family that likes to think through moves before making them in games. But, pair like minded game players together and it is really fun.
on March 15, 2015
We love Q-bitz and are very happy to have more cards to use with the game. Now if we could buy a couple more sets of the blocks so we could include more players, it would be even better!!
on June 13, 2013
My fifth grade students simply love to play Q-bitz, so I decided to purchase the expansion set for more challenges to conquer. Easy to play but also challenging. A great game for improving visual/spatial skills. Will also appeal to adults.
on December 27, 2012
Absolutely love this game. Bought this for my 16 year old daughter who loves a challenge. We've all had so much fun with it. I would definitely recommend this game for anyone who loves puzzle type games. Lots of fun.
on April 4, 2015
The game itself is great but it took way too long to receive it

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question