Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on February 5, 2017
Much like dominoes only with different colored shapes! Making it easier for the young and very old to play alone or together. And to bring together people who do not speak the same language during travels. Who does not enjoy playing board games and this game doesn't have or require a board.
on February 21, 2017
Fun little game. I actually bought this to replace the full size set on my shelf because I hated the opening the normal box and this is easier to get on the table as it takes up less room when there is more going on (like drinks and snacks) the strategy is straight forward. It's an abstract game that is simple enough almost anyone can have it figured out in a few minutes. One of my wife's favorites, it finds its way to the table often
on August 8, 2017
If you never played this game trust me - you'll get hooked. It comes in a larger size but I recommend this one since its easier to store and doesn't take up as much room on the table when you play it. Only issue I found is that the blue and green look alike so you have to play in very strong light to tell them apart (not just me - everyone else has made the same comment when playing.)
on January 21, 2016
My friend loves this game and thought me and my husband would love it as well, so when we were doing games for stockings, we decided to get it. One thing that I love is that the travel edition is the same (game play wise) as the full sized edition. Also, even with the small tiles the game play can get pretty spread out and I'm not sure how well that would work with significantly larger tiles.

During the game, you keep the tiles on their sides when they're in your "hand" (kind of like dominos) and in this edition, shadows make it difficult to differentiate between some colors (blue/green, orange/red). We also bought the full sized edition for my grandmother and she reported that this is not a problem with that set.

The game itself is okay. We found it dragging at some points, but it is a good background game to play while having a good conversation. Also, keeping score (by tally) can become tedious.
on February 24, 2016
This game is super fun, and it is great for adults. I don't have the regular version--just the travel version, which works perfectly for me. The shapes and colors are pleasing (although yeah--it can be difficult to tell some colors apart in some lighting conditions), it's quick to learn the game, and it's easy to become addicted to playing the game. It's simple, but there's strategy as well as luck involved. It is kind of amazing that I have the heart to write a positive review because I got absolutely destroyed by my opponents the last time I played this. The memory of my utter defeat lingers and burns...Next time. I'll get 'em NEXT TIME.
on May 3, 2017
It is a very fun game, for the whole family, but this travel pack is just way too small. On an average size table most people, including children had trouble seeing the colors and shapes properly, which caused a few mistakes during the game. The game itself is worth it, the travel package is not.
on June 2, 2017
Fun game that I bought to play with my 7 y/o, uses a lot of math though, you have to write down the scores so it would've been nice to have a little notepad that comes with the game but obv not a big deal, would recommend!
on December 28, 2014
Great game! My family watched Qwirkle on the show Tabletop on YouTube's Geek and Sundry channel and were hooked. We opted to purchase the travel edition as we heard the regular version was quite large necessitating a possible move of the game pieces mid-game to keep it on the table. We love the portability of this game. The pieces are the same size as Scrabble pieces, but they are not super-high quality. However, they are acceptable quality. The colors are hard to distinguish in low lighting, but I hear that is true for the larger set as well. I love the travel bag as it stands up and acts as a wonderful spare tile receptacle to pass amongst the players during the game. Overall, I would recommend this to others, for sure.
on April 2, 2017
This is a very fun game! The size and weight is perfect. I've taken it on flights and backpacking, and it's been perfect.

The only thing is it's hard to tell the orange and red apart, especially in lower light. I took a Sharpie and put a dot in the middle of the reds, problem solved!
on March 19, 2017
Our kids brought this over at Christmas time. We all enjoyed it so much we had to buy our own game. They said the regular size version was too large, takes lots of table space. We love the travel version. Easy to learn.
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.