Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Listen for a chance to win PCB for Musical Instruments $54.99 for a limited time only Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on February 21, 2017
Fun little game. I actually bought this to replace the full size set on my shelf because I hated the opening the normal box and this is easier to get on the table as it takes up less room when there is more going on (like drinks and snacks) the strategy is straight forward. It's an abstract game that is simple enough almost anyone can have it figured out in a few minutes. One of my wife's favorites, it finds its way to the table often
on August 8, 2017
If you never played this game trust me - you'll get hooked. It comes in a larger size but I recommend this one since its easier to store and doesn't take up as much room on the table when you play it. Only issue I found is that the blue and green look alike so you have to play in very strong light to tell them apart (not just me - everyone else has made the same comment when playing.)
on February 24, 2016
This game is super fun, and it is great for adults. I don't have the regular version--just the travel version, which works perfectly for me. The shapes and colors are pleasing (although yeah--it can be difficult to tell some colors apart in some lighting conditions), it's quick to learn the game, and it's easy to become addicted to playing the game. It's simple, but there's strategy as well as luck involved. It is kind of amazing that I have the heart to write a positive review because I got absolutely destroyed by my opponents the last time I played this. The memory of my utter defeat lingers and burns...Next time. I'll get 'em NEXT TIME.
on May 3, 2017
It is a very fun game, for the whole family, but this travel pack is just way too small. On an average size table most people, including children had trouble seeing the colors and shapes properly, which caused a few mistakes during the game. The game itself is worth it, the travel package is not.
on June 2, 2017
Fun game that I bought to play with my 7 y/o, uses a lot of math though, you have to write down the scores so it would've been nice to have a little notepad that comes with the game but obv not a big deal, would recommend!
on December 28, 2014
Great game! My family watched Qwirkle on the show Tabletop on YouTube's Geek and Sundry channel and were hooked. We opted to purchase the travel edition as we heard the regular version was quite large necessitating a possible move of the game pieces mid-game to keep it on the table. We love the portability of this game. The pieces are the same size as Scrabble pieces, but they are not super-high quality. However, they are acceptable quality. The colors are hard to distinguish in low lighting, but I hear that is true for the larger set as well. I love the travel bag as it stands up and acts as a wonderful spare tile receptacle to pass amongst the players during the game. Overall, I would recommend this to others, for sure.
on April 2, 2017
This is a very fun game! The size and weight is perfect. I've taken it on flights and backpacking, and it's been perfect.

The only thing is it's hard to tell the orange and red apart, especially in lower light. I took a Sharpie and put a dot in the middle of the reds, problem solved!
on June 6, 2017
This is one of the very few games that withstands the test of time. I bought the full sized version a few years ago; we still play it. I just picked up the travel version for an upcoming trip. I like that it's easy to play, never the same game, and it appeals to my kids even as they get older. Only reason I give it 4 stars instead of 5 is that the travel playing pieces are too small. I'm glad you can get it in a travel version, though!
on February 15, 2016
The pouch is a perfect size, my girlfriend and I can easily fit a game on our coffee table. The tiles are uniform and solid, well-made, easy to move around but not slippery. Just small enough to be convenient but large enough that individual shapes are easily visible. However, I have indirect lighting in my living room, and in low-medium light the red and orange are only distinguishable from each other if you hold them side-by-side. Green-blue have the same problem, but to a lesser degree.

Overall it's great, the nature of this game (drawing tiles from a bag, not requiring a playing board) makes it ideal for a travel setup. I just need to get another lamp for my room before I play again.
on July 21, 2012
What a wonderful game for grownups and children. Matching logic strategy. What a wonderful time my friends and I have playing this game. I really highly recommend it. Am starting to play with my 6 year old grandson (and his 4 year sister in a different way). Promotes logic and thinking ahead.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.