Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.99 shipping
+ $5.52 shipping
KEVA Brain Builders Game
|Price:||$14.95 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$3.73 (20%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- TOYS THAT TEACH: KEVA Brain Builders from MindWare will train your brain to turn 2-dimensional diagrams into 3-dimensional reality. Approach KEVA from a whole new angle with this interactive STEM tool!
- STRENGTHENS STEM: Turn technical drawings into fun, recognizable objects. The 2-D cards show the design from different angles highlighting the front, side and overhead view and increase in difficulty from beginner to expert.
- PROBLEM SOLVING: Manipulate your KEVA planks to successfully duplicate the balance, proportion, composition and geometry featured on each card. As each build becomes more challenging, patience and confidence is gained through trial and error.
- FUN AND REWARDING: Once you think you've solved the blueprint, flip it over to check the solution—try to resist the urge to peak! From picnic tables and rowboats to swans and snails, you will be amazed what your brain will build. Time to put your 3D imagination to the test!
- INCLUDES: 20 durable KEVA planks, 30 full-color double-sided cards in a zippered carrying case.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Approach KEVA from a whole new angle! Full-color cards include a 2-D building challenge on one side and the solution on the other. Manipulate your KEVA planks to successfully duplicate the balance, proportion, composition and geometry featured on each card. Includes 20 KEVA planks, 30 double-sided cards and instructions in a zippered carrying case.
Top Customer Reviews
The reason I didn't give it more stars is that the planks are super light and thin. Trying to build some of the items is very hard as the support layers topple easily over, giving way to frustration. If the planks were built a bit wider and they were heavier this would be a 5 star!
My son has autism and I am always looking for fun, independent games that he can play. He loves building things and he loves MineCraft as well. These wooden pieces are solid and sturdy. We love this game and can't wait to get bigger and more complex building sets that are similar. This is a good, introductory type of game of this type. The levels get progressively more difficult to solve and the shapes become more difficult to recognize.
I highly recommend this. Some of the patterns are a little too easy to recognize, which can make the task a little too easy to complete.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
It's a lot smaller than it looks in the picture, so probably not for...Read more