Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
|Price:||$24.95 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- GAMES THAT TEACH: Crazy Letters from MindWare is a fast-paced word game that will strengthen quick-thinking skills and leave everyone wondering which way is up!
- TOPSY TURVY WORDS: Once a card is in play, all players are racing to decipher the word on the card. There are no extra letters and the letters are not scrambled; however, depending on where you are sitting and how you look at the card, you may need to read it from right to left instead of left to right.
- EASY-TO-FOLLOW RULES: An engaging game with easy to follow rules, Crazy Letters is a wonderful game for a variety of ages. The rules are basic: roll the die to determine the category to draw from, be the first to shout out the correct answer to collect the card, the first player to collect 20 cards wins the game.
- FAMILY FAVORITE: Crazy Letters is a fantastic game for families as it can involve a wide range of ages. It only takes a few moments to explain, so new players such as extended family or friends can jump right in and play.
- INCLUDES: 550 cards, 1 die and rules
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
A fun and challenging game, Crazy Letters from MindWare is sure to entertain! Can you decode the word? Be careful, some letters are in unique fonts and may be rotated, a letter may not always be as it first appears. A “d” may actually be a “p”. An “h” might really be a “y”. And what appears to be a lower case “I” might really be a capital “I”. The first person to shout the correct answer wins. There is no penalty for shouting out an incorrect answer. The correct answer can be found on the back of each card should a dispute arise or should a card stump all players.