MindWare Pattern Play Bright Colors – Recreate The 40 Design Cards – 40pc Wooden Block Pattern Puzzle for Kids and Adults – Classic Educational Shape Toys for classrooms
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- TOYS THAT TEACH: Use these brightly-colored blocks in varying shapes and the pattern cards to introduce significant math concepts like sorting, matching, symmetry, congruence and fractions.
- FROM THE PLAYROOM FLOOR TO THE COFFEE TABLE: By creating a quiet and soothing activity, this stimulating toy can be just as enjoyable for adults as it is for kids.
- EASY ON THE EYES: With 40 beautiful pattern cards and beautifully colored wooden blocks, Pattern Play Bright Colors allows both children and adults to create beautiful works of art over and over again.
- LET YOUR MIND EXPLORE: These blocks fit into the wooden tray like a puzzle, so feel-free to create your own designs to show your creativity and originality.
- INCLUDES: 40 wood blocks in 10 vibrant colors, a 10.5” square wood building tray, 40 pattern cards.
Frequently bought together
More to consider from our brands
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Pattern Play sets from MindWare strengthens STEM, fine-motor, strategy, physics and basic engineering skills. The double-sided pattern cards are numbered in order of difficulty, ranging from beginner to expert. With each build becoming more challenging, patience and confidence is gained through trial and error. Along with being great for development, Pattern Play Bright Colors also serves as a quiet, relaxing activity for all ages. The focus that goes into solving the pattern cards can be mesmerizing and the complete satisfaction from finally completing it are incredibly hard to match. And when the puzzle is finished, you are left with a very visually pleasing work of art. This incredible toy from MindWare offers a comprehensive array of benefits as a source of entertainment and education for both children and adults.
Compare with similar items
Learning Resources Wooden Pattern Blocks, Early Math Concepts, Set of 250, Ages 3+
Learning Resources Pattern Block Activity Pack, Geometric Shapes, 160 Pieces, Ages 6+
Learning Resources LER0264 Intermediate Pattern Block Design Cards, for Grades 2-6 [Block Design Cards],Multicolor
|Item Dimensions||10.50 x 10.50 x 2.50 inches||5.70 x 5.90 x 8.00 inches||12.25 x 9.40 x 1.75 inches||0.45 x 9.00 x 14.75 inches|
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Edit: found 1 more card, so 9 so far that can't be made.
There are a load of cards that come with the blocks and each card exhibits a pattern. The kids can work on reproducing the patterns in the square base. The degree of difficulty ranges from basic to quite complex. I was even waved in to figure out a few and struggled for a bit (they required one to think three dimensionally).
One cool thing is that the kids ultimately aren't limited to arranging patterns in the base. At this point, my son is stacking them up and using them with cars and little animals and so forth.
It really is a great toy and has killed hours upon hours over the years.