- File Size: 3375 KB
- Print Length: 330 pages
- Publisher: Alexander Publishing (December 10, 2011)
- Publication Date: December 10, 2011
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B006KWLDH6
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #12,177 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Print List Price:||$9.95|
Save $5.96 (60%)
Mindbender (Sovereign of the Seven Isles Book 3) Kindle Edition
|Length: 330 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Switch back and forth between reading the Kindle book and listening to the Audible narration with Whispersync for Voice. Add narration for a reduced price of $2.99 when you buy the Kindle book.
See the Best Books of the Month
Want to know our Editors' picks for the best books of the month? Browse Best Books of the Month, featuring our favorite new books in more than a dozen categories.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top Customer Reviews
I have read the reviews that mention the book needing an editor, but I can only assume that an editor was indeed found. I find this book to be well written, and few/no spelling or very obviously bad sentences. The book isn't written for English teachers, but is, in my opinion, written well for its target audience, that of mainstream adults who have patience with a 7-book series, and believe in the basic ideas of the 'Old Law', and Good/Evil.
Cons: I agree with what another writer said, how many swords does the hero need? It could have been a shield, a breastplate or a dagger. And the scene with the wyverns bonding is straight out of an Anne McCaffrey dragon book.
The only thing I think though is that the series didn't need to be quite so long to tell this story well! I am beginning to tire of battle after battle and crisis after crisis that seem manufactured in part to stretch the tale out. With as LoR our best example of prime fantasy, we know that we can have the most amazing plots, character developments and stories and still keep it concise and moving in 3 largish book. I am in book 5 of this series now and find myself skim reading battles and confrontations more and more as they just seem to go on and on.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > Fantasy
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Epic
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Sword & Sorcery
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > Fantasy
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Epic
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Sword & Sorcery