2 Year Sporting Goods Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered for portable products and power surges covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
Mindful Living Under Desk Exercise Bike
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- MINDFUL LIVING EXERCISE BICYCLE - Perfectly compliments your sit/stand desk. This exercise bike is intended to be used under your sit/stand desk as an alternative to sitting for long hours.
- MACHINED WITH PREMIUM RAW MATERIALS AND SOLID BAMBOO PANELING - You'll love the modern look of this exercise bike. It perfectly compliments the modern home or office with a combination of matte black and bamboo.
- MAGNETIC FLYWHEEL IS WHISPER SILENT- magnetic flywheel offers various settings of resistence between very little resistance to medium resistance. This exercise bicycle won't replace your 5am workout regime however with consistent steady use you'll start to appreciate the edge having a consistent burn gives you!
- COMFORTABLE SEAT | EASY PORTABILITY | LOW PROFILE - this exercise machine offers a well padded comfortable seat (comfortable for users up to 6' 2") for extended use. The bicycle also offers two hidden casters under the frame which make porting and moving the desk a breeze. Finally, the support wings fold into the bicycle for a completely streamlined storage (when not in use.)
- GUARANTEE AND WARRANTEE - This product ships fully assembled and well packaged however we also offer a 5 year warranty on part replacement.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Mindful Living Under Desk Exercise Bike. This beautiful solid bamboo accented exercise bike is the perfect compliment to your sit/stand desk and healthy lifestyle.
- Package Dimensions : 29.06 x 25.98 x 9.76 inches; 53.2 Pounds
- Date First Available : January 31, 2020
- Manufacturer : Mindful Engineering
- ASIN : B084CYR27P
Best Sellers Rank:
#264,551 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #480 in Exercise Bikes
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Delivery was fast, arriving a day earlier than expected. The bicycle was carefully packaged and no assembly is needed other than adjusting the seat, etc. The pedals are smooth and essentially noiseless at this point. You can adjust the tension with a dial. The seat is a little hard on the tailbone but I don't know of any bike seat that is great unless you add padding which I am going to do to this seat. This is definitely a bike to use with a standing desk and not a sitting desk.
In summary, this is a wonderful choice if you just want to get moving while working at the computer or watching tv. It's not a Peloton but it is beautiful in its way. It's like someone's dad who is an engineer but has a woodworking hobby created it with love in his home workshop. I hope this company starts offering more products.
Do not buy this if you are over 5'6" and want a realistic cycling position.
That being said, I'm 5'6" and I have the seat all the way up and it's a seemingly realistic cycling position. I am using this at my standing desk, which the veneer conveniently matches.
Very pleased with the product except I had to disassemble the left folding pedals and file down the pedal release latch so that it would not rub on the pedal spindle at the part is a non-precise stamped steel part.
I've only had it for a day but so far it seems sturdy and comfortable and convenient. Not bad for the price. I will update this review if my opinion changes.
I don't really need the functionality where it folds away easily, and I actually dislike parts of that design. The back legs which can fold into the body are great for stubbing your toe on. I've tripped on it several times.
Others have said that the resistance doesn't go high enough, and I can see that being true for others... That said, I never leave it beyond setting 6, normally. Anything greater, and my heart rate goes high enough to start panting. I know that's where the real exercise is, but my objective is just to move my body throughout the day—not break a sweat. That said, I probably could break a sweat, no problem. I find the highest level, level 8 to be sufficiently challenging (but I'm not very athletic and not a real cyclist) and feels like the same effort I make riding up a small hill. My criticism is that the difference between level 6 and 7 feels too great. But that might just be because that's the area I'm aiming for.
Ergonomics are kind of tricky. If I put the seat high enough to feel like a real bike, then my knees go higher than my make-shift standing desk's bottom drawers. But I can imagine the proportions are different for everyone. I'm 5'4" but have a short torso and relatively long legs. I may find a platform for my keyboard and mouse that extends out and up from my desk to solve ergonomics issues.
Overall, I like how quiet it is, it is sufficiently challenging when needed, and it looks and feels great. The seat is SUPER firm, but my real bike has a hard leather saddle that I'm used to. I tried putting a gel seat on it and I was in major pain after two days. I feel much more comfortable without the gel seat, actually! I've now gotten used to it somewhat and can ride on the bike nearly every day for a full day, so I think the bike is worth it.
The bike arrived quickly and was the easiest to assemble. After reading the instructions I set it up, pulling out the braces on the side, adjusted the seat and started to peddle. I spent 3 hours peddling and the other working hours standing.
Here is the issue - one of the peddles scrapes against the side of the bike. I can't figure out why, but it seems to be getting worse. It has progressed to the point that I just sit on the bike with my feet moving back and forth to avoid hearing the annoying scraping sound.
I don't have a resolution yet, but will update my review when I hear something.