Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.99 shipping
+ $3.99 shipping
The Mindfulness Coloring Book: Anti-Stress Art Therapy for Busy People (The Mindfulness Coloring Series) Paperback – June 2, 2015
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
“It is easy to get lost in these beautiful images!”—Washington Post
“Life is basically kind of stressful. This small, adorable coloring book can help you unwind and relax.”—ApartmentTherapy.com
“One of the best coloring books out there.”—Huffington Post
“Farrarons is right about the anti-stress angle. Plus it’s been a lot of fun.”—Boing Boing
“This little tome should become a popular favorite with busy adults.”—San Francisco Book Review
About the Author
Top customer reviews
This book includes An amazing variety of patterns, that include Flowers, Decorated Cups, Geometric shapes, a few animals adorned with geometric shapes, Leaves, Mushrooms, a couple scenery pictures, Fruit, Butterflies, fish and waves and more.
This is a perfect book to add to your coloring library for those times when you cannot get your head in the present. When you are thinking too much, about the past, the future, work, or timelines, and your thoughts are going in circles keeping you from focusing and enjoying the right now. Grab this book, choose an illustration and start coloring, within minutes you will feel yourself becoming calmer and your mind will clear.
1. 100 pages to color in this little( 5 x 7) inch book, printed front and back of each page, on heavy weight , bright white paper.
2. This little book will fit in your purse, or easily in a back pack or glove compartment.
3. The pages are a light card board and the cover just a little heavier cardboard.
4. The illustrations vary from small detailed to medium detailed, and the patterns include flower, leaf, animal, and geometric shapes, a very good variety, you are going to love this book.
5. These are small detailed images that you can color with Gel Pens, Colored Pencils, or some Ultra Fine Markers, The following markers did not bleed through these pages Staedler Triplus Fineliners, Staedler Triplus Fibre Tip Pens , Stablio Fineliner 30 point 88, Pentel, Crayola Pipsqueaks Skinnys. ( Both Sharpie and Bic Mark its leak through these pages)
6. Tip: Fold the book backwards until the pages touch and hold it a minute to get the book to lie flat. The binding is well made and will hold up and the pages lie perfectly flat for coloring.
7. Tip: Remember not every line needs to be colored in pattern art, some shapes with small lines just color the shape and allow the lines to accent that shape.