- Audible Audio Edition
- Listening Length: 8 hours and 34 minutes
- Program Type: Audiobook
- Version: Unabridged
- Publisher: Gildan Media, LLC
- Audible.com Release Date: February 25, 2009
- Language: English
- ASIN: B001U5P7CK
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Mindset: The New Psychology of Success Audiobook – Unabridged
|New from||Used from|
|Free with your Audible trial|
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
In a nutshell, mindsets can be one of two main types: fixed mindsets and growth mindsets. People with the fixed mindset believe their personalities, social skills, capabilities, intelligence among other traits are born with them and thus cannot be changed or improved. As a result, they usually tend to give up quickly and almost instantly in the face of life's obstacles and difficulties. People with the growth mindset, however, believe in growth and learning. They believe that any and all areas of their lives can be improved upon with hard work and learning. As a result, they tend to persevere in the face of all different kinds of challenges and problems.
And Carol talks about all that in five important areas of life: relationships, parenting, teaching, business and sports. I highly recommend this book!
It demonstrated to me that I have a mix of fixed and growth mindsets and in particular offered advice on how to motivate my children. A great read, written in a simple and easy to understand style, it has good examples and is structured in a logical process.
Most recent customer reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Money > Investing
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Psychology & Counseling > Applied Psychology
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Psychology & Counseling > Social Psychology & Interactions
- Books > Medical Books > Psychology > General
- Books > Medical Books > Psychology > Social Psychology & Interactions
- Books > Self-Help > Personal Transformation
- Books > Self-Help > Success