|Print List Price:||$14.99|
Save $10.00 (67%)
Mine Would Be You: Lawson & Emelyn (The Sweet Home Alabama Series Book 1) Kindle Edition
|Length: 392 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $0.99
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
- Similar books to Mine Would Be You: Lawson & Emelyn (The Sweet Home Alabama Series Book 1)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top Customer Reviews
Now Danielle has made it a complete novel and somehow made me love it more.
I am a sucker for second chance at first love and this is one of the best I have read.
Lawson and Emelyn have a childhood to highschool to college love story that dreams are made of. Until they have a nightmare of a tragic event tear them apart!
I feel for Lawson we have all been there, making a young dumb mistake.
Poor Emelyn is heartbroken and has to go on without him. It wasn't her choice it was his. He has put her through so much her love turned to hate.
But we all know there is fine line between love and hate.
Everyone deserves a second chance, right?
These characters put you on an emotional journey you will not forget.
I am a huge Danielle Jamie fan but she has blown me away with this book. I honestly cried from beginning to end. My heart broke in the prologue and happy, happy tears in the end.
Definitely her best book to date!
Emelyn meets Lawson when she is 8, when she is 16, before he leaves for college, they get engaged. Then a few years later disaster strikes, communication fails, and huge mistakes are made. Emelyn and Lawson continue to grow up and the sparks fly again when they are thrown together.
- Our relationship died the same day Lily did; we just let our love stay on life support a little longer, but I’m pulling the plug.
- Every day I woke up without Lawson beside me, I grew bitterer and hated him a little more.
- Our love was instant, all consuming, and what I thought would be the greatest love story of all time.
- “I was drowning in wedding crap and estrogen back at the house, so I called up Lawson to see if he wants to grab a couple beers and play a game of pool. I needed to get out and do something manly so I don’t feel like I’ve completely lost my damn balls.”
- “I’ll gladly catch you anytime you fall.”
- “If you call fainting and scaring the s*** out of me a mild freak out, I’d hate to see a full-on freak out, girlfriend.”
- “Leave the door on the damn hinges, will ya?!”
- “Believe me. I look cool, calm, and collected on the outside—but on the inside, there’s a tsunami going on.”
- Those years of struggling and all that pain have taught us to appreciate each day we have, and especially cherish our time together.
- I find myself daydreaming for a few seconds about stealing his cup and drinking every last drop. But instead, I behave myself and turn my attention back to my own cup. Ohh, yum…decaf—said no one. Ever.
- Every day, I swear I fall a little more in love with him. All of the bumps along the way only make what we have together that much more beautiful.
- “You know I’m all for you channeling your inner Christian Grey—but I prefer that to stay in the bedroom,”
- “You know me, baby. I can’t waste a chance to get you wet or naked.”
I actually felt Emelyn's pain through most of the story. I could also empathize with Lawson. It will pull at your heart strings but also gets hot as hell in the bedroom.. Don't wait to grab this great read and fall in love like I did.
I can't wait for the next book I'm sure to love by Danielle Jamie.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Reading Addict x