Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Minecraft Animals & Monster Sticker Pack Set Of 2
Amazon Vehicles Back to School Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Joseph Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Shop Now STEM

on October 18, 2013
Despite what the listing states, this item is not in stock. I ordered it weeks ago and when it finally came, it was only the animals. I emailed the seller and was told that the monster sticker pack was not in stock. If it's not in stock, then why are you selling it? You can't sell something you don't have! I was told I could wait for the product to come back in stock or get a refund. So of course I got a refund. This item was intended as a gift for a nephew that specifically asked for this and I told him I would get it for him. Now he's going to be very upset because the seller couldn't update their inventory online. Additionally, the animal stickers I received were scratched. I can't believe I paid $7.50 for something I probably could have picked up at Walmart had I known the size and quality were this poor. In fact, I DID pick up several Minecraft sticker sheets from Walmart for ONE DOLLAR. And I didn't have to pay a ludicrous amount of shipping and handling and have it take weeks to get HALF my order and be told the other half is not in stock. Seriously, 4 bucks to ship a sheet of stickers? And I see on the listing that they upped it to 5 bucks. Ridiculous. I've gotten free shipping time and again when ordering off Amazon and it has never taken more than HALF the time it took to get HALF of this order of damaged overpriced stickers.

BEWARE! If you buy this you are only going to get the animals, NOT the monsters, they are small, probably damaged, and will take weeks to get to you.
on December 15, 2012
like the other reviewer mentioned, the description seems to be accurate, but I felt ripped off when I opened the package to find such a teeny tiny bit of stickers that ended up being $9+ after shipping. Overall this purchase just feels like a bummer.
on May 12, 2013
It looks the sames as the picture it will be better if they had more stickers but my son likes them
on December 7, 2012
These are tiny stickers for the price. Though the description appears to be accurate. There are 2 little 4" X 6" printed sheets, each with 4 stickers on it.
on September 5, 2013
My daughter loves mine craft so I thought she would love these stickers, DON'T waste your money for $4.38 you only get one sheet of stickers that have 5 on them a complete waste you do NOT get the second sheet at least I didn't was very unhappy about this
22 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 7, 2013
Perfect, just as described, my kid loves minecraft and loved these stickers! If your kid or loved one is into minecraft these are a good gift.
on February 9, 2013
The stickers are HUGE! They weren't wrapped in plastic wrapping though, which I thought they were going to be. Made a great christmas gift.
on January 10, 2013
These were great for decorating for our Minecraft themed birthday. Good quality stickers. Now in use on other things around the house :)
on December 17, 2012
My 11 is ALL about minecraft , these made it possible to customize whatever he wanted , his way.the stickers were just like the pictures .
on June 29, 2013
The stickers were just as they were advertised. Was very happy with purchase! My first grade boys loved them!! Would order again!