Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO National Bike Month on Amazon Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 41 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 89 reviews
on May 19, 2014
While I have seen some of these designs before, this book compiled them together so that it's easier to find while gaming. Three stars for that alone. Fun new ideas and explanations of his furniture provide creative fodder for those interested in taking his ideas and branching out. Or simply combine what he has here. I rarely buy theses, but I plan to buy his second volume, too!
on February 28, 2015
The Best Of all time low shirt and dunn to find a monster truck offline how to find a monster truck offline how to find a monster truck offline how to find a monster of summer shirt and dunn to find a monster truck offline how to find a monster truck offline how to find a monster truck offline how to find a monster truck offline how to find a monster truck offline how to find you fix a monster truck offline how to find a monster truck offline how to find a monster truck offline how to find a monster truck offline how to find a monster truck offline how to find a monster truck offline how to find a monster itty the reset button on the reset button on the reset button on the reset button on the reset buttons
on June 3, 2013
This book gives a lot of furniture ideas for every room. I really enjoyed the book and all the ideas!!

If you are looking for a Minecraft furniture book I recommend this one, as it shows each pattern and a full color pic for it. There are some that are harder then others but a easy version of all of the ideas in this book.

I hope Johan Loof comes out with a new book (soon) just as good as this one!!! I will be keeping a eye out for one!!!!
on July 25, 2013
This wa a very in depth book and I only had 1 or 2 issues that might just be me:1 is that I wish he has done this when the latest updates for minecraft had come out. And 2 it just kinda well irked me on the lam tv one it only had one lever on the one lamp instead of both in the impression that it wa an antenna yeah that one's just me. Overall 9.9 out of 10 because I would have liked a bit more for each chapter but yeah
on May 2, 2013
This addition to our Minecraft collection is great. It stimulates the kids to build better and more intelligent designs. It propmts them to reach levels far beyond what I thought capable for their age. I also like that the games' designed to grow with the child and all ages interact in this game.
on December 31, 2014
EPIC. I now can make a new survival world with an olden and modern design. I just love it. It even got me thinking of building a kitchen and bathroom. Maybe a couple bathrooms. I might build a whole town! And only because of a book.
on September 1, 2015
Lots of cool ideas I'm going to make a giant house with some of the stuff in it it's awesome
on June 17, 2015
Great ideas and lots of new ideas some modern and some old ones but great all ways choice it .
on March 17, 2014
Nice ideas, explained so anyone can get started on creating some cool furniture in Minecraft.
Most of the things you mingt be able to find for free online, but it is nice to see it gathered in one place and with good descriptions/pictures that are easy to follow.
on October 8, 2014
This was a wonderful, amazing read! I will be able to have epic MC homes, in Pocket Edition too no less! Yippee! Thank you author!